Chapter 25

Updated! :)

Rick's pov

I was in the lounge, with drink in hand. Rose... I'm sorry for everything. I thought to myself. The door swings open and slams shut, hard enough to make the table vibrate.

Looking towards the door I see a gory scene. Damian. His face had splats of blood on his head, whereas his mouth was covered. His once black shirt, is now a Burgundy black, due to it being drenched with blood.

He stripped off his shirt, throwing it in the wash. It was so bad that his chest was stained scarlet.

"What have you done?!" I yell.

"None of your concern" he grunts.

"Damn, it is! You can't do this to people!" I growl at him.

"I can" he growls back.

"Why!?"

"Cause its fun" I shake my head and was about to walk away until he said "her blood was just delicious... Rose I mean, god-damn she's one of a kind....until I drain her"

I turn around to see a smirk on his face and I couldn't help but launch my self at him like an arrow.

Once I latch onto him, we came crashing through a door, and crashed to the ground.
I was about to punch what was under me...but no one was there.

I hear a chuckle behind me and was up instantly. Growling I punch him and he kicks me back. We brawled for a bit until I found myself on the floor with a few scrapes.

I look up and say "please...leave her alone"

"Now why would I do that?" He asks in return.

"She's my friend...your heart" I sympathize.

"Hmm... I might think about it when she nearly gets sucked dry" I growl and went to stand but felt his excruciating hold around my neck.

"Take a time out, I'll pop in later" then with a flick of his wrist there was darkness....

Rose's pov

I got back from school, Rick wasn't there.

What happened? I wanted to go and see him, but I had a feeling that it would be a bad idea. I text him, and he replies with a quick message saying:

'Sorry Rosey, I had to sort things out around the house, Will see you later :)'

I put my phone on the counter and grab a glass of water. The clear liquid filling to the rim, a cool droplet escaped and fell to my finger. Gulping it down in record time, I run to my room.

I slide off my clothing sticking them in the wash. Reaching into the closet I managed to find a crop top and some shorts. Sighing I climb into my bed and shut my eyes letting the blackness consume me...

Damian's pov

I reach my new destination, in a new change of clothes. Meaning a dark shirt, my fave black leather jacket and some black jeans.

I slip open the window with ease, letting the cool night air blow my already shaggy hair around. I look around, using my wonderful vision. I see the four Grey walls, dark curtains and carpet.

Making my way to the bed, I simply hover over it, gazing down at the magnificent creature. As kind and amazingly beautiful, but deep down is a little tiger.

I stroke a stray strand of silky black from her visage, then her creamy skin. Soft breathing was the only sound in the room, her chest slow and steadily rising, up and down.

She groans and lies on her back, her head tilting towards the left slightly. Her lips, a pale Rosey pink, just soft...

I gaze to her soft skin, her neck. Edging closer, I trace her neck with my index finger.

She faintly shivered, only noticeable to me. I smirk at her action I place a kiss to her neck. Wanting a bite.

She stirred and I knew she was waking up. Time for action.

I gently climb over, so I'm straddling her, I'm not heavy, so I can't crush her. I watch intently as her eyes start to flutter open like butterfly wings.

Only to reveal her unique blue eyes. Her eyes landed on me and she started to squirm.

Obviously she can't esc-

I felt an aches pain in my mini me, meaning she hit me. Loosening on her she tried to shove me off, but I quickly recover.

"Ah, ah princess, that wasn't nice" I smirk down at her.

"Let me go, please Damian, not again" she was struggling, even scratching. "M-"

"No, I'm not, I'm not" she repeated. I lean down and connect my lips to hers. She kept trying to push away and every time I would go back.

"Stop" kiss "it" kiss "Damian" kiss. I knew she was giving in...and then I'll strike what's mine.

"Mine!" I growl with mix emotions. She suddenly felt the connection grow stronger and pulled me to her, placing her lips on mine.

Smirking into it, I kiss back, our lips moved in sync and I knew I had her.

Moving down more, she slipped her arms around me and threaded her fingers in my hair giving it a massage feeling and I groan.

I place kisses to her neck and I felt her pulling away. "Mine" I growl and she was going to go. Time to stop that.

I plunge my teeth into her creamy soft skin. Letting out a silent growl, I pull her form to me, wrapping one arm around her waste and the other snaking into her hair.

She was trying to pull away until I did and kissed her. She shut her eyes and gave in and I sank my teeth in again.

She was resisting me but, I knew either way I'd have her. Pulling her impossibly close, she tried one more time, and I growled with possessiveness and sank my teeth in deeper.

Her body went limp in my arms, but I knew she was awake cause her arms wrapped around my torso.

"Let go..." growl. "Damian...please" GROWL! She was shaking and it hurt slightly, but this is me and I love it.

"I feel s-sick" I pull out my fangs and seal the wound. She had a grin on her face and smacked me around the face. Note to self: keep tabs on her thoughts.

Smirking I look her in the eye and growl flashing my fangs. She backed more up the bed and I was sat in front of her small form.

I gave her a wink and started to link her chanting "sleep, my little Rose bud...everything will be alright" she kept shaking her head but our bond is strong. She can't escape it.

Shaking her head repeatedly, she looked up at me her features held things like confusion and I smirked.

Then she started to look dizzy. Shuffling closer to her I wait with a smirk. But what happened next shocked me...

She whispered "I'm sorry... Damian" Then her eyes shut, making her fall forward towards me.

Catching her limp body in my arms, I pull her onto my lap.

Sighing I kiss her head and lay her back down and left; leaping into the night closing the window with the thought of what she said running through my mind....