Chapter 18

Updated! :)

Rose's pov

My eyes shoot open, and I look down at my stomach and there was no wound or blood. I'm fine.

The four arms are comforting...wait four? Damian can't have four arms!

I look on both sides, a peaceful Damian on my right, and a peaceful Rick on the left. Rick turned over letting go, and then there was the main substance, the main heat...tingles.

Damian rolled over taking me with him, then did it again so he's facing Ricky and I'm stuck under him, his head buried in my neck and black hair, while my arm his stuck under him, as his arms are wrapped around me like a cocoon.

Smiling at the comfort, I shut my eyes. I couldn't sleep, so I stared at the ceiling, thinking.

I most of been daydreaming cause I didn't notice Damian or Rick move until their faces hovered over mine. "Your awake" yells Rick, followed by "babe, you OK?"

"Yes, thanks" they are about to hug me, until I slip under them and run to the door. Before I could make it, I was lifted in the air. Looking down I see Ricky boy.

"Rick, you wouldn't do this to your besty" I tried to play innocent and I saw him grin. Then we faced to see a smirking Damian sprawled on his stomach.

Damn son...

"Oh, we would" they said in unison. Then Ricky jumped onto the bed, and they tackled me into a group hug. I give up and hug them back.

"I love you guys" I said and they said it back. I get up, finally and flop onto my back, well I'm being a lazy pooper and lay here.

"I'm taking the day off" I say as I shut my eyes, but listen out for them. "So are we" they mumble and I felt the bed bounce as they flomp down.

"Really?" I say excited, I get a "sure" from them.

"Cool, and thank you for yesterday and I'm sorry that I ruined your first day of school Dame"

"Don't worry kid, and I hate school anyway" I nod.

"I'm sticking a movie on who wants to join?" I ask with a knowing smile.

"Us" the boys said and I laughed. I turn on the flat screen and continue with letters to Juliet, as the boys go and get popcorn, my fave song of out the movie plays and I sing along to the chorus:

"And I said,
Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone.
I'll be waiting, all there's left to do is run.
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess
It's a love story, baby just say yes..."

I hum the rest and hear a voice clear. "Wow" a husky voice spoke up.

"Sorry" I said and Damian leaped onto the bed like a panther and said "don't apologize, nothing to apologize for, and that was great, you should sing to me more"

I blush and smile and he kisses my cheek.
"Told you she could sing" Rick echos from the corner.

"Yes you did" I laugh and then we stick Mamma Mia on and of course they new I would sing along, so I did. Every single song, I sang it and they listened. It felt nice to sing more...

"You're great" they said making me happy.

"What now I ask?" That's when Rick had one of his crazy ideas.

"Hmm, cinnamon challenge?"

"Sure" Damian looked a little unsure and me and Ricky said "chicken?" He smirked. "Nope"

Then Ricky being Ricky--yeah I'm calling him Ricky. He started to do chicken noises with actions.

Then Damian being Damian, reacted. "I love to eat chicken...with my shredders" Ricky froze and smiled.

I couldn't help but shudder and laugh at the same time.

I run down and grab the jar and run back up. "Lets get started!" I yell and they nod.
I forgot the spoons! I was about to go until Damian vanished and came back with three spoons.

"Thanks" he smiles and nods.

"OK, whoever coughs or sputters first loses, then same for the next person, whoever last basically wins"

"Got it" they grin.

We got a good spoonful each and we shoved it in, and I couldn't help it, I was trying not to laugh cause of Ricky's face.

He looked like he was about to sneeze and his eyes watered. Then he lost it and sneezed, then coughed it all over Damian.

I was literally crying it was funny, I couldn't laugh though.

"I'm so sorry" Ricky said and Damian had a look that said 'shut up, I want to win, then I'm gonna kill you with cinnamon'

I was bouncing up and down where it was so funny.

I fell on my side and my shirt slightly raised, quickly getting up and pulling it down to cover my stomach.

I looked at Damian who coughed and a cloud of cinnamon landed on Rick.

I laughed and couldn't hold it in anymore.

Before I knew it, Damian was on top of me and gave Ricky a look and he nodded and left.

"Mine" he said and I nodded. What's up with him?

"Damian?" I question, a tiny bit worried. But not much.

"Shh beautiful... I'm thinking" I nod again.

"Can I?" He gestured to my neck and I nodded, turning to the side. He sunk his teeth in and lifted me in his lap.

I grip his shoulders and say "I'm here, I'm not leaving, ever" slowly he was getting more relaxed and pulled his "shredders" out of my skin, healing the wound.

"Are you OK?" I ask again, gazing into his beautiful eyes.

"Yeah, just a possessive moment, happens when your a male" I nod and he smiles.

"Thanks" I nod and hug him. "Lets go before Ricky starts to get bored" his eyes widen and nods quickly. "Got it"

We left and spent the rest of the day watching movies, and even hide-and-seek. It was the most fun ever...