Chapter 7

Updated! :)

Rose's pov

However, I didn't get far. The stranger snaked an arm around my waste and pinned me to the wall.

Wiggling around like a worm on a hook, kicking like a rampaging bull. But nothing, he didn't even budge!

"Rick! Help!" I shout as loud as possible, hoping he would somehow hear me.

"He isn't here to save you, princess" the stranger whispers in my ear, making sure to give it a small nip.

"Who are you? What are you? What do you want?!" I shout all in one breath, all I got was a smirk.

"Your not having my name just yet kid, and you know what I am" he said flashing his teeth at me then shrunk them back. Then he continues "I want you"

"No!" I scream and lift my knee up to catch his groin, but skillfully he dodges, taking that chance, I land a sucker punch to his jaw.

"Hmm, sorry about that...should have done it harder" I say in false apology.

He stood there and smirked, "I'll show you hard" he pulled me to his chest and lowered his head to my neck and bit me.

He pulled back as quick as he struck, what the hell is wrong with him?!

"What the fudge balls is wrong with you?!" I scream in his face.

"Nothing babe, just thought to spend quality time with what's mine" he lamely responds, stroking my cheek with the back of his index finger.

"I'm not yours" I say yet again, in a firmer tone to get my point across.

"I'm going to school" I don't care about the state I'm in, I would rather go school then be here.

"Your not going anywhere" he states.

"Watch me" I walk past him, only to have him reappear in front of the door growling. I step back and he pounces onto me knocking us both into the wall, with me against it.

"Told ya" he smirks down at me from his point."Grr" yeah I tried to growl, which made him laugh.

"Me-ow, someone's feisty, me likely" he repeats from the last time.

Then I state "well, me hatey" he just continued to laugh an extra minute, and I slap him so hard that my hand feels like thousands of bees stung me repeatedly.

Clenching and unclenching my hand I shake. I'm gonna die.

"My turn" I flinch back and shut my eyes; bracing myself for the pain. Instead, I felt his mouth at my neck, and I felt the tingles again.

"What the hell? Get off" I say desperately, while struggling.

"Bond" was all he said and growled.
I push him away from me, only for him to shout "mine!" in my face and I froze.

He smashed his lips against mine, and the tingles wouldn't end, it felt like fireworks was being shot off around us. I didn't want to kiss back, it was wrong...but somehow deep down it felt good?

But he stole my first kiss!

Mentally I shake my head and kissed back once making him purr. Then I push back. As I start to fall to the floor, he managed to catch me.

I was limp in his arms, staring at his ice blue eyes; that seemed hard, but when our eyes locked they slightly softened.

He brush a stray strand of hair behind my ear and I snuggled into his solid, yet comfy chest. It was so warm.

Looking up under my lashes, I see a smirk on his strong features. Ignoring him I relax, as he places me on the bed. Before he left he said "Sweet dreams, I'll be back for you soon..."

I shivered as he kissed my forehead and disappeared. Then all was black....

Mystery's pov

She's coming home, and I don't care what she says. Then I can have her under my wing, teach her the ways, and have her to myself.

I'll give her a day or two at most....for now, I better suit up...

Rick's pov

He's been quiet, what's he up to?

I lay on my cream coloured bed, resting my head on the plush pillows. Looking around my coco coloured room-- yes its brown, its an interesting colour to have for a room, that's why I have it.

The desk in the corner with its chair, my dark carpet, and curtains. The door opens down stares and instead of going down I leave him to it, and think about whether Rose is OK.

I'm taking a holiday for a day or so.
Quickly I drop Rose a text and get up and go...