Chapter 10

Updated! :)

Rose's pov

Please be home, please be home, I chanted in my head over and over again. I peak my Grey/blue eyes open, to see I'm in a lounge?

It was quite spacious. A table, two sofas, a flat screen TV, another table, a few chairs, a fireplace, and some paintings with more books.

I sit up and a blur appears in front of me. "Hello Rose, are you OK?" I knew that voice anywhere.

"Yes, thanks Rick, what happened?" I ask as I rub my eyes.

"You passed out and I caught you cause gram pa was a little slow" he remarks with a cheeky grin.

"Watch it, and I'm not slow, you was just closer" states another familiar voice. One that I don't want to hear

I laugh at their bickering and rub my eyes again. "Why did you take me, Mr?" I ask in a hopeful tone.

"Cause your mine, and talking of, Rick back your ass up" he demands his younger brother.

"I'm not a truck" Rick sasses making me try to not laugh at his response to the stranger.

"Stop honking on like one then" the raven haired boy retaliates.

"She's my friend and I'm not going, besties stick together right?" He looks at me and I smile "definitely"

We fist bump and stare at the boy. "So D-" then a growl was let off "what?" Rick asks.

"Oh you haven't told her your name, have you?" The boy looked at Rick and Rick nodded.

"Tell the dude to stop bitching" they both looked at me and Rick laughed making me smile.

Then the dark haired boy, pounced on me and leaned in and whispered "The name's Damian, princess" he nibbled on my neck and pulled away smirking.

"So besty what do you want to do?" Rick questions from the other side of the boy known as Damian, while I was under him.

"Can I go home?" Rick frowned a little, I don't want him sad, I just miss my home, then Damian steps in "No" he growled out making the floor vibrate slightly.

"I don't care what you want" I went to get up but he pinned me to the sofa and I couldn't help it.

"I hope you like banana splits" Then I kneed him in the south.

He rolled off and Rick helped me up. "She got you good, you're getting soft" he said between laughter.

We laughed for a good half an hour, slowly we were stopping until he said "banana split" and we were laughing all over again and fell to the floor clutching our sides.

"I can't breathe" I said laughing, then he said "my sides hurt" and we laughed some more.
After we managed to calm down we made it into a room that was painted a shade of brown.

"Is this your room?" I asked taking in all the details, even the big TV hung up opposite his bed. "Yep, you like it?"

"It's awesome" he smiled and we sat on the bed.

He flicked on the TV, and asked "movie?" "Sure"

"What one?" He asks. "Don't mind" he chose dumb and dumber and I could help but giggle slightly at the choice.

Halfway through, we heard a bang and ran downstairs to see Damian on the floor, curled up. For some reason, I didn't like seeing him like that.

We ran to his side and Rick asked him questions. "Are you OK? What happened?" Damian didn't exactly respond, he just groaned like a zombie.

We carried him all the way to a room and opened it. It's the room that I first woke up in. "This is his room" oh crap...but still, it's a really nice room.

"Let's put him on the bed" his shirt was a black button down, and his trousers was just casual type.

Carefully we put him on the bed and he started saying "Rose... Rose" over and over for a few times.

"Why is he calling me?" I ask confused and nervous.

"The bond...things will be explained eventually...but it's not my place I'm sorry"
I nod and look back at Damian.

It hurt me to see him like this, and I wanted to help. Slowly I sat on the bed. I look at Rick and he nodded.

Walking out, he shut the door leaving me and my...beast boy?...nah, hmm. Can't think of one, but I will...

Rick's pov

I left them to it and walked to my room. I knew what was happening....he was changing, and its all for and due to her.
I'm going to get my proper brother, and not this side...

Rose's pov

He slowly reached out to me so I shuffled closer to him. He pulled me closer to him and I was now laid down on the comfortable bed.

He had his arms wrapped around me, and he had his head resting on my chest, which slowly drifted to my neck.

Feeling his warm breath seemed to be soothing. I laced my arm around to his hair and gently stroked the softness earning a smile and a purr from him.

Deep down, something was stirring and I wonder if it was happening to him to.

This was the last thought I had before I fell into a blissful sleep...