Chapter 24

Updated! :)

Rose's pov

I woke up, to the feeling of something on the bed with me...

Squinting my eyes, adjusting to the brightness; I could see I'm in my room, the same Grey walls, dark carpet and curtains and my ol' bed.

Laid at the edge of my bed is Ricky. His hair was sprayed everywhere on his head, his eyes shut and he had a mix expression.

Worry, sad, peaceful and wonder.

I sit up and carefully crawl over to him. I lay beside him and wrap my arms around him. I rest my head on his shoulder and smiled. I'm glad I have a friend like Rick.

He wrapped his arms around me and said "good morning Rosey...sleep well?" I hum and reply "Good morning Rickey, and yes thanks, what about you?" He smiled with a nod.

"Are you OK?, I found you in the gym on a bench and your clothes was bloody...what happened?"

"I was in the gym, then Damian came and I knew something was wrong with him, then he chased me and I said "do you like banana splits" and he said "what" then I kicked him in the down town" Ricky was laughing and then nodded.

"Then we got in a little fight and he called me a piranha cause I was bitting and scratching and stuff" Ricky chuckled and nodded again.

"Then he caught me and then he was saying about a prophecy of him, I can't remember if he's told me before but yeah, then I tried to reason with him and stuff and I saw something flick in his mind"

Sighing I carry on. "He bit me and before I was gonna pass out I said... I said I loved him and he let go and put me down on something and then everything was blackout, asleep I guess and now I'm here"

He was thinking, I could tell. His brows always seem to slightly crease then rise, and crease again. "I thought he changed...but I guess I was wrong... I've lost him...we've lost him"

"No" he looked at me with surprise" "I don't know how, but we will get him back, until then we need to think of how to do that"

He smiles and nods. "Let's get to school, I need to change and I think your fine in that, sorry, but I had to change your clothes and I promise I never looked" he smiled a cheeky grin and I saw a few dimples appear on his cheek. Awe.

"I trust you" he smiles again and I smile back.

"You go get changed and I'll see you at school"

"OK, and Rose...be careful" he smiles, a hint of sorrow in his eyes. "I will, and you too"

"Am Always" he responds. "Sure" he chuckled and said a quick bye and disappeared.

Time for school I guess...

Damian's pov

I left her for now, on a bench...no matter how much of a monster I am, I'm just doing that for her, she didn't deserve to stay on the floor...grr.

I roar in frustration and brake all the things in my path. The alley walls, punching wholes in, kicking them too. Denting or shredding the maroon Grey trash cans, covered in god now what.

My little rampage seemed to alarm a passer-by, because I heard a deep voice say, "hello? Anyone here?" Oo, to bad man, wrong time, wrong place.

Jumping him from behind, I stab my fangs into his flesh with a vicious growl. He struggled, trying to talk, instead only blood gurgling gargles was heard.

Bitting over and over, like a rabid dog. Shredding flesh, letting the blood drip down my chin and onto my dark shirt.

I throw the body carelessly to the side into an abandoned bin. The critters can have what's left.

Prowling around, I jump up onto a building, out of sight. The silvery white circle in the dark air, illuminating behind me, shinning onto my back.

Spying around for my next victim to quench this unholy hunger, I spot another fine specimen. A man. They put up a fight and that's what I need to get the blood kicking.

I stalk after him in the shadows, I use my eagle like, if not better vision to see that he has crisp brown hair, a slight stubble around the jawline, his eyes are hazel and he seems to be quite big...hmm we have to change that.

Leaping form building to building, hiding out of sight, I take the opportunity and pounce. Like a true predator. Never seen until the attack.

Knocking him down to the floor, with a deafening crack, I hear a few grunts and a tear was threatening to spill down his face. I smirk and he says "m-my leg, you broke it! What is wrong with you? What are you doing? And where did you come from?"

"The shadows is a wonderful thing" I state.

He gets up and staggers to me. Growling a warning to him, I jump and land on him.

"Let's make this fun" he looks like he's crapped his pants. Ha.

He shoots a fist at me and I catch it. Then the same with the other and I caught it again. "Don't make a sound" he nods like a zombie and I smirk.

With a quick flick of my wrists, I bend his in an awkward position that a crack was heard. Now he can't do anything.

He was crying, tears swelling down his face, but of course, no sound.

I latch onto his neck and bite as hard as possible, like a crocodiles force on the torso, I give his neck a shake and liberated his head from his shoulders.

Getting up as I watch the fountain pour from his remains. "Sorry, but I thought you needed a little off the top" I lick the crimson from fangs and carry on the hunt.

I must say. I have been quite busy. Ripping people apart, with little energy might I add, I'm not even out of breath. Oh, wait, I don't exactly need it!

Smirking I thought to head home to that dear brother of mine. Who knows, I bet he's sent little Rose bud home. Maybe I could give her a little visit to....