Chapter 30

Jase's pov

That Rose hasn't been in lately. I'm missing my toy, I have nothing if she isn't around.

I stalk my ways along the corridor, until I pick up some gossip "did you see who was with that black haired girl?"

I smirk. She's in? With company? This will be a lot of fun. I sniff the air with my new ability and stalk down toward the girl's bathroom.

I could sense her behind the door, so I make sure I was ready. Suddenly the door opened, and she looked up at me.

Grinning, I say "Long time no see" she made my blood boil in an intense way, an odd way as she growled "Go away Jase"

With that, I say "No thanks" in a playful way as she back away, starting to run for it. Instantly I grab her wrist, causing her to elbow my chest.

I go at her again, only for her to try to kick me. Grinning, I catch it

However, she shocked me when she jumped up and kicked me with her free leg. She caught me in the jaw, and landed in a crouch. Then she kicked my legs from under me.

Damn, she has gotten better.

She started to run, so I grab her ankle, causing her to trip and hit the floor. Flipping her onto her back, I drag her down the halls, out back so no one can see and stop us.

She put up a good fight, but with my new strength, she will still be no match for me. She scratched me and kicked, but it didn't work.

Then she bit my hand, causing my grip to loosen. Then she kicked my chest. She got to her feet and I scowled.

I run at her, sending a punch, but she dodged. I kick, but she countered it, then she let loose and hit back.

I grab her leg and fling her to the ground. She laid there, groaning. But I knew she had some more fight in her.

Straddling her waist, I lean down, flashing her a dazzling smile with my razor sharp teeth.

God, I want to bite her. Sink my teeth in her warm flesh and drink her dry. Her scent is heavenly. I want to kiss her...then strike.

Her eyes widen in shock "Your a-" I smirk and cut her off "Yep, time to Finnish what was started"

I lowered my head and some more, but she quickly grabbed my face. I was shocked, why is she doing that?

I soon found out when her head bashed into mine, knocking me dazed for a second.

Rearing back in anger, I move my arm behind me to grab my blade, then put it on show for her to see.

The colour in her face drained as she made eye contact and I felt victorious for that "Stop it, why are you doing this?!" She yelled.

"Because you don't deserve to be happy! You're too...special, it's unnatural. Time to end this"I growl.

She was special. She was one of a kind. She had a heart of gold, its rare to see. Why should she be happy when I'm not?!

I was brought out of thought when she begged me and fought against me. But it was useless.

I chuckle and say what has been pissing me off, what will no longer matter.

"I always had a soft spot for you, you know? When I first met you, I fell for you. I could never get your attention. Why? I don't know. So I bullied you to get to you...."

That's right. Soon, it will be nothing but a distant memory.

"If you wasn't mean to me...I would have liked you as a friend, but-" I growled and cut her off.

"No, that won't and wouldn't have been good enough. If I can't have you, then no one can!"

Soon, I will be rid of her. My pain will go. If I can't have the one thing that I want, then no one will.

"I must admit, you're a strong one, but not strong enough...it's been fun"

I smirk and slowly drag the sharp object against her stomach. The scent of her sweet blood hit me.

There was no going back now. The tears in her eyes glittered like crystals. As quickly as possible, I push the blade into her abdomen.

She lurched forward and I pinned her down with a deadly smirk. Giving it a small twist, I pull it out dropping it beside us.

"Rot in hell" she whispered

"I'm already there" I retort. I watched as her skin slowly paled and her eyes kept drooping.

I did it....