Chapter 12

Updated! :)

Rose's pov

Oh, now you will hear something really, and I mean really loud in a couple of minutes. Lets just say we will feel sorry for the mirror, in Damian's room.

45 minutes ago

Me and Rick tiptoed into Damian's room, he can be a deep sleeper so this was great. I climbed on one side of the bed--meaning the left, and Rick on the right.

We got the case of doom out. Well it's doom for boys and luxuries for girls; well all girls apart from me.

We started with his hair: clipping it up in all kinds of places and into small braids. Then we did his eyes, I bet his eyes will stand out after. More than usual.

After we coloured his face with the beige stuff and powdered pink on his cheeks. Followed by his lips, which is going to be a rosey pink.

Lastly, we both got two of the brightest pink pots we could find. I did one hand as rick did the other.

Once finished, he said "add glitter?" With a devious smile. "Exactly what I was thinking." We did that and I had to say it.

"Lets take pictures" he nodded excitedly. So us being us, we took a few pictures on our phones.

Some of Damian when he was asleep, then some with his hand on his chest, then some of me and rick on each side of him with a thumbs up.

"Lets go and wait" I said and Rick nods and we tried our best not to laugh until we are out of the room. "All we have to do is wait..."

Present time

We're sat in the living room. And as I said, it should be about now...

"Why isn't h-"

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO ME?!"

We laughed and stopped when we heard him coming.

We looked at him and burst out, laughing our asses off. He looked like he was trying not to laugh and tried to cover it up with a look saying 'I'm going to murder one--if not both of you' look.

We whipped our phones out again and took more pictures. When done, Rick said "it was her idea!"

"What? No it wasn't! I don't even own any makeup!" I looked at Rick, and he mouthed a "I'm sorry, but I can't die yet" I laughed and looked at Damian.

I burst out laughing whereas when I looked at Ricky boy, he was gone, still laughing. I was about to run, but two strong arms wrapped around my waste pinning me on the sofa.

"Oh come on! No fair and it was his idea and I thought it would be fun...but it turned out way better" I laughed again and sobered up when I saw Damian smile. And it was an actual smile.

"I know it wasn't you, I read your mind, and as much of a prankster you are he's the exact same"

I smile and ask "why and how in the world did he get makeup?"

"Now that I don't know" he responds with a clueless expression.

"I'll ask him" we both laughed and he leaned down in my ear "Pink isn't exactly my colour babe"

"I figured" then we both chuckled.

Then he whispered so only I can hear, cause of vamp hearing. "Do you want pay back on him?"

"Your on" he smirked at me and I had the brilliant idea.

"Tonight?" I ask hopeful.

"Yep" tonight we are going to get Ricky back and I've got a good idea. He's going to be the little joker later on.

You want to be a prank boy? Now that's what we are going to give you...