Chapter 33

Updated! :)

Rose's pov

"Rise and shine Rosey, you too, lazy ass" I laughed and got up. "Yo Rick, why the early wake up?" I say already wide awake.

"Is it the time already? I almost forgot" groaned Damian.

"Early wake up, cause me and lazy bones here, are going to teach you how to be like us, and for you Damian, you didn't 'nearly' forget, you did forget" I shot straight up and bounced around excitedly.

"Lets go!" I shout. Damian grabs my waste pulling me down onto his lap, "OK lets get ready, Rick....shoo"

Ricky walked out with his head hung low, grumbling about 'how rejected he felt'. I laughed and changed into black shorts and vest. Whereas Damian chose a black vest and black trackie bottoms.

"Lets get this show on the road" I squal. I run straight to the door, but ended up using vamp speed and crashed into it.

Then I tried to go down the stares and into the living room, which ended up with me falling on the stairs and landed on a lucky Ricky.

Damian came down laughing his ass of and a chuckling Rick. "It's like we have a new version of a turned Ricky" Damian chuckled.

"No, she's nothing like me at this stage" I look at Damian with a smile.

"Oh yeah, I forgot....you were worse" me and Damian burst out laughing at this and Ricky did a sulking face.

"Aw, poor Ricky boy" I coo.

"Yeah, poor Ricky boy" Rick repeats making me laugh and hug him...once I was off the floor.

"OK so what are you both teaching me?"

"Oh I'm not teaching you anything yet"

"Then what are you doing?" I ask confused.

"Nothing, I just want to watch" typical Rick.

"Gotcha"

We walk out of the beautiful house, to the woods.

"So what are you going to teach me Damian?" I ask excited.

"Plenty" I roll my eyes and say "first, please teach me how to control my pace" I grin.

"Sure thing"

"All you have to do is think slow, then walk or run and bobs your uncle, you're going human paces"

Sounds really easy. "Cool" I took a deep breath and tried but ended up inhuman speed.

Taking another breath, I kept chanting in my head, human speed, until I was doing it! I mastered it enough to stop the chant.

"I did it!" I say bouncing around on the spot, making them chuckle.

"Lets practice steering" Damian laughs with an amused smile.

"What do you mean?"

"Vampire speed, when using it, we don't want you to crash"

"OK"

Me, Rick and Damian lined up, with me in the middle. Soon we started at a slow pace, then increased speed every few minutes.

When I got the hang of it, I was matching there speed, it was breath taking. The trees passed by within a slight blur, the wind brushed my face more. More than what it did in human speeds.

It was great we came by a small river which ran a few meters away from us. "Time for the cool part" Rick spoke up, finished by Damian.

"Senses" I nod vigorously. "All you have to do is focus on the object, your surroundings and it will come naturally after that"

"gotcha"

I stand up, wanting to start with sight. Looking around, I see something shiny. I focus on it hard enough, then all of a sudden it zoomed in, the clearness magnified more, I noticed it was a spider web, with the sun glistening off it. Wow...

Hearing: this can't be hard right?

I look at the rivers surroundings, I see a stag...so beautiful, his shiny brown coat, the menacing size of his stance, the huge antlers on his head, threatening those who harm him.

His mouth was moving but I couldn't hear what. Quickly I focus in on him, but nothing, slowing down my breath, nothing. Sighing, my shoulders slump, giving in.

Shortly after I felt muscular arms wrap around me, smiling I felt the sparks and I knew it was Damian.

"Concentrate...listen to the sound of my voice..." as he was talking more, I could tell his voice was more clear, calm and serene. Husky, and deep a great combination you can only hear if close enough.

Soon his voice stopped, then the stags voice was heard. Soft grunts followed by the pound of his hooves as he bolted off into the woods. I smile and Damian smiled to. "You did it"

"Thank you!" I say jumping up and down like toddler for sweets.

He kissed my cheek, and all of a sudden I smelt his scent...it was a pine scent, which stood a mile out. "You smell amazing" I whisper as I take in a little more "thanks beautiful"

"What about me?" Whines Ricky.

Taking in a breath I could smell marshmallows.

"You smell of marshmallows?" I laugh along with Damian.

"Yeah, I had them before I woke you guys up" I couldn't help but chuckle at him.

"What's that smell?" I ask. It smelt, nice, like a strawberry. I look at Ricky, and he looked at Damian, who looked at Rick, then me. "Are you OK?" Damian asked nervous.

I took another whiff to get that nice scent again, what is it...hmm. I shrug it off and say "Yep, what is that smell though?" Ricky pulled out a bottle, containing a red substance.

"Is that...blood?" I ask, faintly curious.

"Yes...why do you feel odd?" I shook my head and reached out to Ricky for it, careful. Ricky looked at Damian who nodded. He also looked curious.

I took the bottle and unscrewed the lid, the scent hit me, but I didn't feel any different I felt fine. Not the need to be greedy and down it all, or savage or anything... I just felt like me.

"Do you feel...different, more predatory or anything?" Ricky asks nervous. "No, I don't feel anything like that, I just feel like me"

Damian stood at my side and said "your unique... I don't think you need this stuff"

"Really?" I say proudly.

"Yes...you don't seem to react to it"

"So im like that kid esme from twilight?" I know, amazing example.

"Yes... I guess you are" replies Ricky.

They both smile and Damian wraps his warm arms around me. Ricky puts the bottle back where he got it from and I looked at Damian "shall we go home?" "If you want"

"lets go"

We all walked back, as we did, I took in the woods. It wasn't all plain green and brown...the green leaves had different shades, textures.

The bark of the trees had interesting designs such as spirals. More than just twigs and leaves was scattered on the ground.
It was more amazing than what I had thought before...

Once we are home, we watched a movie, called moana, it was quite nice. I looked at Damian and as if knowing what I was thinking we decided to give Ricky an excuse.

Hi guys this is close to the end of the book, I'm sorry to say, but I hope you like it so far xxx