Chapter 28

Updated! :)

Rose's pov

I hear the faint sound of the door down stares. Stretching I sit up, pulling the milky covers off my body.

My bedroom door swings open to reveal Ricky. Getting off the bed, I stand up and look at him.

"Hey Ricky...are you OK?" He comes closer, then I notice his eyes have gone from a soft brown to a hard brown, his jaw clenched.

"I don't know Rosey, you tell me?" What happened to him?

"What happened?"

"I've had a...upgrade, no more Mr nice guy" he replied with a mischievous smile.

"No, you...you haven't!" I plead.

"Oh but I did...and it's good, now I see why they all switch it off...no worries at all" he comes closer and I try to run until he grabs my arm.

"You're coming with me, struggle and I'll suck you dry here on this spot" Tears spilled down my cheeks, and I tried to put a small distance at least, between us, but he pulled me closer.

"Lets get going...the party is just getting started" I felt the room rush past before my eyes along with everything else, then found my self in a room.

A lounge to be exact. "Why did you bring me here?" "I fancied a take away at home" I caught onto the joke and shook my head, if in another situation, I might have laughed.

I struggled but he didn't budge...then I heard footsteps...oh no.

"What are you two doing here?" His husky voice growls out from across the room.

"One, I live here. Two, she is going to be joining me for dinner--if ya catch my drift, and you're just the person I've been looking for" Ricky said staring at me then Damian, then me.

Rick brushed a finger down my neck and I whimpered. He flashed me his fangs and a growl echoed around the room.

Ricky pulled me more to him making me push away and Damian stepped a little closer to us.

"Care to share brother?" Ricky grinned, fangs on show.

"No, she's mine" Damian growls.

"Not now, she doesn't want you, and now she's mine, and I'm going to do what I want"

"No Ricky, stop, please" I cry out.

"Hmm I don't know how people work, what happens if I do this?"

Ricky placed his hand in an angle around my head, so I'm now looking at Damian. It happened so fast, I'm looking at Damian, then I felt Rick whisper into my ear quiet enough for just us two to here "I'm sorry" then he was starting to move his hand.

Then all was black....

Rick's pov

We are now at my home, and she was really scared... I felt really bad.

"Why did you bring me here?" She asked.

"I fancied a take away at home" I joked with a grin. I knew if this was a different situation she would have laughed, but not right now.

She struggled but I didn't budge.

That's when I hear his foot steps. "What are you two doing here?" He asks with a careless voice.

"One, I live here. Two, she is going to be joining me for dinner--if ya catch my drift, and your just the person I've been looking for" I reply smugly.