Chapter 23

Updated! :)

Rose's pov

"Damian?" I ask slightly curious. "Hi babe" he said with a smile...

"Are you OK?" I ask unaware. Something's wrong. He's different.

"I'm better" he came closer and I couldn't see the once beautiful blue eyes...but a beautiful, misty Grey.

"I've just finished working out... I might go back up" I say nervously. Where is Rick?

"I just got here, stay a little" he states.

"I think I-" I start but he cuts me off, making his way over. "Stay"

Finding myself backing up, I notice a door, that must be the tunnel to Ricky's room. If I can just make it. I quickly make a run for it, but was soon tackled to the floor.

Feeling the ground scratching at my skin like card, but without much damage. I look up to see his hair is more shaggy, misty eyes, and he seems more...like an animal.

"What happened?" I ask really worried. He was fine earlier.

"Thinking, thinking happened"

"But you were so-"

"Loving? Kind and gentle?...happy?" He lists making my eyes gloss over.

"Yes!" He caressed my cheek with his index finger and I felt tingles. "Well you see, I like being who I am, and I can't change. The prophecy is right...but my heart will never return...and you can't make me change!" He was breathing heavily, but calm.

"What are you going on about...wait..." I take a deep breath. What has he done?

"Your my heart Rose, the one in the prophecy, my soulmate" he states "oh" he looked at me and said:

"I will never love...only kill and enjoy it...and I think I want a little taste"

He leaned down to my neck and on instinct, I thrust my hips up, making him shift and land on his back; rolling on top of him, I land a punch to the face and run to the door.

Sprinting as fast as a bird trying to take flight, I kept going, never stopping. I was getting closer and had a smile of achievement.

I hear a couple of thumps behind me and felt a strong weight tackle into me sending me against the wall with him on top of me. Wriggling like tadpoles, trying to escape.

That's all I could think of.

"Get off!" I shout at him.

"Rose...that's not happening, hmm I can see why you have that name....drop dead beauty and that feisty edge...sexy"

"Shame I can't say the same for you" I retort back.

"Me-ow"

A cat? Really?.

"Ricky!" I yell and I saw a devilish grin spread on his face. "Rick can't help you"

"What have you done to him, you jerk?!" I scream.

"Nothing bad, I knocked him out a little" I landed a hard slap to his face and earned a growl from him. "Mine! Never do that again"

"How can I be yours if you can't love?" He stopped and smirked.

"Maybe I meant mine for something else" he flashed me a pair of gleaming white fangs and held me in a firmer grip.

"No, please! I know you can change, I know that you was happy! The pranks we did, chilly gum and pink hair! I will never forget those memories and I know we can make more!"

I was wiggling, punching everything. Then going one better, I stamped onto his foot.
I kick him in the leg and elbow his ribs making him hunch over.

"Is that all you got?" He said with a smirk and amusement dancing in his eyes. "Oh no... I'm just getting started" I give a small grin and launch at him....

He instinctively caught me, making us tumble to the floor, not cause he was weak-- cause we all know he's not; but because I superman punched him in the face.

I scratched and bit him earning slight grunts..."god, are you a piranha?" He tried to crawl away to gain a better stance. Instead, I jumped on to him, digging nails into flesh, his muscles tensed under his shirt and I was flipped onto my back.

"Now where were we, darling?" He smirks from above me, making sure to straddle me.

"Do you like banana splits?" I ask grinning.

"What?" Quickly, as hard as possible, I knee him in the crown jewels and pushed him off with all my force.

"Free of charge, come back next time" I shouted as I ran to the door. I hold my hand out only for it to smack into something hard...wall? Gazing up, I see the mystery Grey eyes.

"That wasn't nice babe, and I'm parched" backing up, he pounced on me; knocking me to the floor with his muscled weight.

Like a lion with a Thomas gazelle.

"Please, don't do this..." he growled and dropped his head to my neck, placing a kiss to my skin. I shut my eyes. Tight. Nothing was happening. However, when I was going to move, I felt to sharp objects plunge into my through.

My eyes shoot open, and my body arches forward with a jolt. He catches me, due to the sudden action and holds me to him in a position where I'm laid across his lap.

It felt oddly good, sparks erupting everywhere...but I didn't want it to happen. Pushing away, he only bit harder and growling like an animal.

Sighing, I shuffle as much as possible onto his lap, feeling slightly tired. He loosens his grip but never lets go. I felt a hand rest against the small of my back whereas the other held my head to how he wanted it.

I bit at his hand, then he clamped down harder on me, I felt weak... I didn't want this... I want my Damian back.

A tear slipped down my cheek, and I said. "I don't want you" he growled and I added "I want the old Damian back..." he slightly growled but not an angry one.

I snuggle into him and wrap my arms around his torso and whispered "I...love...you..." and I shut my eyes.

I felt him pull his teeth out and lick the wound shut; being carried I was set down on something and that was it. Nothing came to me after that...