Chapter 29

Updated! :)

Rose's pov

Opening my eyes to see I'm laid on Damian's chest, to see him holding me firmly to him.

Smiling I snake my arms around his torso. His beautiful eyes open and he kisses my head "Good morning, Rose bud"

"Morning handsome" he smirks and nods his head.

"School today" "yep" I sigh out. I don't want to go. I don't want to face Jase... I don't want to get hurt.

With all those thoughts spinning around my head, I felt myself fall into Damian's embrace.

"Rose! Are you OK?" He asked worried, "yes...just a little light-headed, sorry" I kiss his chest since I can't reach his cheek at the moment.

He hugged my body to his and we were outside and in new clothes. Damn he's quick. "Usain bolt" I chuckle "I know" he winks and I laugh.

"Lets get going, we don't want to be late"

"Yes miss"

30 minutes later

We reach school, and I need the bathroom. I left Ricky and Damian outside the classroom, and I jogged along.

I reach the Navy blue door and enter the light blue room with Grey coloured stalls for the toilets. Choosing one, I enter it and do my business.

When finished, washed my hands with lavender soap, then dried off and left. I walked from the door only to stop in my tracks when I see the one thing I didn't want to.

"Long time no see" he grins.

"Go away Jase" I growl. "No thanks"

I back away and run, I was panicking, soon enough I was grabbed, instinctively I elbow him in the chest knocking him back. He came at me again and I lifted my leg up, which he caught.

Using my right leg, I hop high enough to rotate and spin kick him in the jaw. Landing in a crouch position, and kick his legs from under him.

I start to run until he grabbed my ankle making me hit the floor. Turning me onto my back, he starts to drag me out of the school; out back so no one can see us.

I struggle and fight, but I can't get out of it. I scratch him but nothing. Bitting his hand he loosened his grip and I kicked his chest.

Flipping up onto my feet, I get in a stance to see a grimace on his face. Running at me, he flings a punch and I just dodge it, then he kicks and I counter block, sending my own back.

He grabs my second kick, flinging me to the ground. I can't move, my body hurts. But I'm not giving up.

He straddles my waste and leans down. He flashes me a smile...but that's when I noticed something, two of them in fact.

"Your a-" I start shocked.

"Yep, time to Finnish what started" he lowered his head and I quickly grab his face and headbutt him as hard as possible.

He reals back in anger and moves his arm, something shinny catches my eye, when it comes into view, I could feel all the colour from my face drain.

"Stop it, why are you doing this?!" I yell. "Because you don't deserve to be happy! You're to...special, it's unnatural. Time to end this"...

Rick's pov

"Where is she?" Damian asks suspicious.

"She told us that she's gone to the bathroom" I reply, but I was still worried.

"It's been twenty flipping minutes!" He shouts. Every one in the room ignores us and we get up, and leave the room.

We sniff the hall and nothing so we head to the bathroom. I knock and nothing, knock again even calling her name and nothing.

Then Damian being Damian, slams the door open and walks in.

Shaking my head, I follow. He checks all the cubical and nothing. We leave the toilets and sigh. As we take in a deep breath, we find two specific scents and our eyes darkened...but Damian looked murderous...

Rose's pov

I begged and fought but, I couldn't move him. He chuckles lowly as he said something, that was unimaginable.

"I always had a soft spot for you, you know? When I first met you, I fell for you. I could never get your attention. Why? I don't know. So I bullied you to get to you...."

My eyes widen. He liked me?

"If you wasn't mean to me...I would have liked you as a friend, but-" he growled and cut me off.

"No, that won't and wouldn't have been good enough. If I can't have you, then no one can!"

Before I could say anything, he said "I must admit, your a strong one, but not strong enough...it's been fun"

He smirks and slowly slits my stomach making my whimper, causing tears to spill a little.

Then as quick as a flash of lightning, I felt a searing pain through my abdomen. Lurching forward he pinned me down smirking.

Giving it a small twist he pulls it out dropping it at my side.

"Rot in hell" I whisper.

"I'm already there" he was about to do something until a roar of fury was heard, then as quick as a heart beat, something crashed into Jase's body, making him and the figure hit the ground.

I felt someone skid to my side and pull me into their lap, rain drops; not rain, tears hit my chest.

"You're going to be OK, we're going to save you" Rick...

"It's OK if you can't. Just know that I love you both, your my bests friend...thanks Ricky"
He hugs me gently, then I hear a horrific tearing sound. I look over to see a body, what's left of one, in a pile of limbs and guts, splattered with crimson liquid.

Another figure comes and sits at my side. They brush my cheek and I felt sparks. "D-Damian"

"It's OK baby, we're going to save you, I'm gonna save you"

"It's OK...i-if you can't, don't worry, live your life as much as possible...and look after one another...please"

"Don't say that, you will be OK" I felt everything in a rush, then we are in a familiar Burgundy room with a creamy bed.

Feeling the soft material was relaxing. "I love you both...your my everything Damian" I say and he kisses me.

"I'm not losing you" he confidently states. "I know" he smiles and positions me more in his lap.

"I'm gonna save you, your not going anywhere" I nod weakly.

He bites his wrist, positioning my head better. He lifts my head to his wrist and I felt a metallic liquid substance drip onto my lip and my eyes begin to flutter.

"No come on baby, keep awake, please! Just a little longer" he cries. I couldn't swallow... I lick my lips and felt it slither down my throat and my eyes shut.

"I love you...unconditionally" "as do I my little Rose bud" then I was fading out and hear a sorrowful mourning cry....