Chapter 1

I can't sleep tonight

Wide awake and so confused

Everything's in line, But I am bruised

I need a voice to echo

I need a light to take me home

I kinda need a hero

Is it you?

I never see the forest for the trees

I could really use your melody

Baby I'm a little blind I think it's time for you to find me

~Nightingale Demi Lovato

******************

"Honey wake up." I heard my mom lightly speak and I cracked open my eyes, looking up at her.

"Why?" I asked.

"It's the first day of school, you don't want to be late." She said.

"I know." I huffed, finally pulling the covers off my body.

"Ill be downstairs making breakfest for you." She smiled at me, then walked out my room.

So before you guys start asking questions, let me tell you a bit about myself.

My name is Bethany Mota. I am 17 years old, and I'm turing 18 soon. I'm really excited about that!

My hair is long and brown, and I have brown eyes. I do make videos on YouTube. They're mostly about makeup, clothes, hauls, DIY's, roomspirations, and things like that.

It is really fun to do those kind of things. It's not everyday you get famous by YouTube in my opinion. You have to try really hard.

Sorry, I'm getting off topic here. Back to my story. My life was perfect.

That was until I met the one and only Harry Edward Styles. I never want to hear his name, but I always have to. That man ruined my life.

He kidnapped me and took me away from my family, he made me his slave. His toy.

Because that was all he knew, all he did. He had it over everybody, everyday, everywhere. He loved it. He demanded it. And if you didn't give it to him, you were as good as dead.

What is he wanted most?

Dominance.

And that my friends...is merely thebeginning of him and his constant need of dominance...over me.

__________________________

Thanks! I hope

You liked

It!!

I know in real life Bethany isn't really 17. Yes I know she's 18. I love her to death. She's amazing #motavator!

Okay

So the story

WILL get better!!!

Hope you likeeee! yes I know it's short. I'm on my iPod!

*Non of this is actually true. Harry would never act like this in real life. This whole story is made up of MY imagination! Thanks!*

~S