Chapter 33

"Feel the adrenaline..."
"My hearts beating..I need a doctor 'cause I'm getting sick of love..I'm running short of breath..With every step..In need of oxygen..To run away from this..I face the demons that..Took me to hell and back..I'm getting heart attacks..Took me a heart attack..I'm counting on ya..Cause I need you here to save me..If my heart fails..How am I suppose to breathe..When all my heart does is bleed..If your to stupid to see..Your making this hard for me..How am I suppose to breathe..When your too stupid to see..That what your doing to me..Your making it hard to breathe.."

*******************

**2 weeks later. Now in New York**

We finally made it to New York without a word spoken from me or Harry. We haven't really spoken to each other much.

"We already have our separate apartments. We bought them ahead of time. I hope you like ours." He happily says. I smile back at him. Not a real one of course. I could care less being here right now, but I've always wanted to visit New York, so he's safe for now.

But one thing he doesn't know is that is my birthday today. Finally turning 18. An official adult.

"We're just going to get unpacked with the stuff that we have, then I want to take you out for dinner." He says, driving through the busy streets of New York.

"Okay. How much longer until we're there?" I ask staring out of my window looking at the amount of people crowding every corner of the streets.

"20 minutes baby girl. I brought some of your makeup and clothes. When we get to our new home, get changed and we'll leave." He says making a left.

"Okay." I nod and wait for the 20 minutes to pass, which seem like hours going by.

***

20 minutes later we arrive outside of an apartment complex made of glass. It looks beautiful from the outside.

"It looks beautiful." I say as we reach the inside of our apartment.

"I'm glad you like it baby." He sets down the bags and rolls them the rest of the way to the room.

"There's a gift shop downstairs too. You should go check it out if you want darling." He says and walks into one of the rooms.

The pregnancy test. I remember. My period still hasn't come. Maybe the gift shop has one. I mean yeah, I've thrown up a couple of morning during the journey, but I never thought much of it.

"Okay, I'm going to go now." I say and rush downstairs and walk into the gift shop.

It's not likely for a gift shop to have a pregnancy test, but there's no harm in trying to look for it.

After a few moments of searching, I finally find a couple set up on the far wall. I immediately walk towards them, glancing back a few times to make sure Harry isn't back there.

I grab the one with two in the package. Just for safety. One could be wrong, but two defiantly cannot be.

I walk up to the cashier, and greet the elderly lady sitting at the desk.