Chapter 20

"Falling a thousand feet per second..."

"You still take me by surprise..I just know we can't be over.. I can see it in your eyes.. Making every kind of silence.. Takes a lot to realize.. Its worse to finish.. Then to start all over.. And never let it lie.. And as long as I can feel you holding on.. I won't fall.. Even if you said I was wrong.. I'm not perfect.. But I keep trying.. Cause that's what I said I would do from the start..."

******************************

"Harry, why do you hate me so much?"

"I don't hate you baby girl. I don't know how to express myself toward you. And I will never ever let anything happen to you." He replies.

"Why do you act like it then." I question curiously.

He looks me in the eyes, " Its because I feel like I don't deserve someone at beautiful and kind as you. I feel as if you shouldn't belong to me. I've hurt you, but I'm sorry for that."

"Harry?"

"Yes?" He continues me.

"I want you to know that I really do love you. And I hope we can be together for a long time." I whisper into his ear.

" Baby girl, I lo-"

***

"Bethany wake up. Bethany." Harry shakes my shoulder in attempt to wake me.

I open my eyes and sit up on the seat. I stare at Harry. It was a dream. I knew better. It was only a dream Bethany.

"Did you hear me?" I snap out of my trance as Harry questions me.

"Sorry what?" I sheepishly reply.

"What do you want to eat?" He asks and I realize that he's in drive through.

"Oh. Um nothing." I reply and stare out in front.

"You sure?" I give a small nod in reply.

He orders his food and soon enough he pays and then we exit out and he's back on the road. I sigh to myself and lean my head on the cold window.

I close my eyes in an attempt to go back into the dream. Was he going to tell me he loves me?

I sit in silence till Harry starts talking,"If your thinking about what happened, at the park and stuff, he didn't rape you."

"Oh. Okay." I blankly reply. Yeah I'm happy, but I wouldn't have been in the mess if he didn't 'let me go'.

"Harry. What happened with um Ellis?" She been on my mind forever.

"Oh your friend? She's fine." he calmly replies.

"Where are we going." I finally have the guts to ask him.

"Well we're not going back there. The boys and I have a place back in Seattle. We're going to stay there for a while then move on to another place." He says.

"I thought you said I could go back home." Thinking of home always reminds me of mom and dad. They were always there for me.

" No, that was only part of the.. um.. plan." Part of the plan! He was in on me getting raped and kidnapped!?

"You were in on the plan of me getting raped and kidnapped?" I ask calmly. Don't get mad Bethany. Don't get mad.

"Yes, but he made me." He reply solemnly.

"You could have said no." I whisper. I'm not really mad, I'm just extremely upset about that.

" I know, are you upset?" I don't answer him. He should already know the answer to that. Obviously I am upset.

"Bethany don't ignore me. I still own you. If I want I can just kill you now or take you back." Really Harry. Really?

"I wouldn't care if you did anyways. It's not like you care about me. Right? Your father was lying about saying that you love me, wasn't he? Just to get an arise out of me. But it's okay. I have spent months with you and I know that you would never love me." I finally let everything go.

He owns me still. Right? I casually touch my neck feeling around for a mark that claims me his, but I never do find one.

I slightly turn to Harry and see that his eyes are focused on the road. He doesn't own me.

Okay I have to choices. To run out when he stops at a red light, or wait to get to Seattle. And frankly I choose the first option.

A few minutes after to my luck we stop at a red light. I breathe in and out and grip the handle door tightly.

One. Two. Three.

I open the door and quickly take off my seatbelt. I jump out of the car and take off into a sprint forwards in hope to find someone who will help me.

Not soon after I hear Harry's voice and footsteps far behind me.

Come on Bethany run. Run as fast as you can. Don't stop.

A few minutes after sprinting my breathe is faster and my pace is slower. I can here Harry coming up behind me, but I still try and reach a grocery store coming up near.

I quickly reach the store and storm in. I run left to the clothing section where there were a few fitting rooms. I jump into the middle one and lock the door. I scoot back and hold my hand over my mouth to control my breathing.

It probably wasn't the best idea leaving the car for the second time.

"Bethany I swear to God. You better get your f*cking a*s out here or trust me I will do worse then cut you. You have 3 seconds."

"One.

Two.

Three. "

******************************

AHH! Double update! I guess I kind of owed it to you guys but hey how awesome am I !

I hope you like it.

Sorry for any mistakes I didn't edit it!

Qotd - Have you ever met 1D or Bethany Mota? And who's your favorite member of 1D and favorite thing about Bethers!?

Thanks!

Comment!

+

Vote!