Chapter 31

"Well you only need the light when it's burning low.."

"Only miss the sun when it starts to snow..Only know you love her when you let her go..Only know you've been high when your feeling low..Only hate the road when your missing home..Only know you love her when you let her go..And you let her go..."

**********************

I wake up to the alarm clock and it's stupid ringing. I groan and turn around to see Harry not on the bed.

I can hear the shower, so he's probably in there. Y'know I don't understand that like 2 weeks ago he said that he doesn't trust hotels. Yet here we are, staying in one. Like seriously?

I hear the shower turn off and I try to get up, but fall back on the bed. Pain corrupts in my lower region and that's when I remember the events from last night.

I lost my virginity to him. Oh. My. Gosh. I look down at my body and I'm naked. I quickly grab the blanket and wrap it around my body. Okay let's do this again.

This time I succeed and getting up. I walk over to a stack of my clothes and grab them, along with a towel and wait for Harry to come out of the bathroom.

But there's one thing that won't stop bugging me. Did Harry use protection? I don't remember, but I'm pretty sure he did. He wouldn't forget doing something like that. Surely.

A few minutes Harry walks out of the bathroom with a towel around his torso.

"Your awake." He says and walks towards me as I get up. I nod in response.

"Are you okay?" He seems a bit worried. Not much just a bit.

"Yeah, just a bit sore." I respond to him.

"I'm going to take a shower." I walk to into the bathroom as he just tells me to make it quick.

*****

Currently we were driving to get some break fest, then would continue our journey. Only 2 weeks left 'till we get to New York. I honestly just don't even know what to feel anymore about this whole idea. New York is so far away from Seattle. 

"Change of plans." Harry tells me once he hangs up on his phone. 

"What?" I asked him. It better not be a huge change, I can't take much right now. 

" I can't tell you yet. Its, Well the only thing I can really tell you is that it is kind of a big change." Oh great. Fantastic, just my luck. 

"Well, Can we still stop somewhere? I need some food in my system" I groan and he chuckles, pulling over to a nearby fast food restaurant.