Chapter 5

Happiness is just outside my window
Would it crash blowing 80-miles an hour?
Or is happiness a little more like knocking
On your door, and you just let it in?
Happiness feels a lot like sorrow
Let it be, you can't make it come or go
But you are gone- not for good but for now
Gone for now feels a lot like gone for good
~Happiness, The Fray
**********************
I woke up with sunrays shinning directly in my eyes. I know what you guys might be thinking.
Why did you go to sleep?
I didn't aim to but I was thinking about what kind of fucked up life I'm living.
I never wanted to get marked by a murder. Who knows maybe he's going to end up kill-
I cut off my thoughts and immediately reached for my neck feeling around and felt nothing. I smiled knowing I could still escape. I wasn't his yet, he didn't mark me, I still have a chance of leaving. He can't claim me his.
I slowly got up avoiding the pain in my body. I had to get out, I can't let him mark me. If he does...I don't know. I don't know how I would be able to leave, it would be illegal.
My thoughts of escape were put to a hold as I heard a door open and shut. I looked up from the floor and was met a pair of dark, green eyes.
"What are you doing? Where do you think you're going?" Harry growled.
"I-uh..had to pee? Yea...I-I had to...pee?" It came out more in the form of a question, and sadly I could tell he noticed it was a lie.
"Don't lie to me bitch." He spat at me.
"I-I'm not." I said panicking.
As he walked closer I noticed his eyes turned a darker shade of green.
I slowly backed up until I hit the wall behind me. He came closer and soon there was little to no space in between us. In a flash he harshly grabbed my wrists and pinned them to the top of my head with one hand. Which still left him with one open hand.
"I don't like liars." He smiled devilishly.
"Yeah and your point is? I don't like you!" I felt a kick of adrenaline.
I kicked him in his nuts as he let go of my arms, this was my chance to leave. He crouched down in pain as I made a run for it.
"Fucking bitch!" He yelled at me.
I ignored his words and ran down the stairs trying to find the exit. I knew my time was short as I heard his footsteps behind me.
"Shit." I cursed. Hm. That was new for me...
I looked around and found the backyard door, quickly running to it. But as soon as I went to open it, it was slammed shut and locked.
"Fuck." Jeez Beth your on a role.
As soon as I turned around, my back was pressed against the door, painfully hard. I looked up to see a very...very angry Harry.
"Bitch you never try to leave me!" He yelled as a sharp pain was felt in my left cheek.
I tried hard to keep the tears from falling out my eyes.
"I-I'm not y-yours." I stuttered just as the tear fell.
He took his index finger and lifted my chin up to meet his eyes.
"Not yet kitten." he smirked as I stood there, confusion rushing through my veins.
"Wha-" I was cut of by his lips immediately going straight to my neck.
He started sucking harshly surely drawing blood to the surface. I whimpered out in pain then finally realized what he was doing. I screamed hoping he would stop, but I knew it wouldn't work.
He withdrew his lips from me and looks at me and whispered, "You're mine now...kitten."

____________________

THANKS!!

Comment!

+

Vote!