Chapter 10

**********************************

He knows about you in every way

He's memorized

Every part of your face

Inside and out baby head to toe

Yeah

He knows everything there is to know

Your secret tattoo

The way you change moods

The songs that you sing

When your all alone

Your favorite band

The way that you dance

But baby, baby

Does he know

You can move it like that

Woah-oh

Does he know your out

And I want you bad

Woah-oh

Tonight you're mine baby

~Does he know, One Direction

**********************************

I wake up to my head pounding, and my clothes changed into something bigger than my usual clothes. But that's when reality hit me. My body's places in Harry's clothing. I smiled, but mentally punched myself for knowing he saw me, naked-ish. Hopefully he didn't do anything.

I painfully get out of bed remembering the events that took place last night. I shuttered at the thought. Knowing he heard me basically telling him that I love him is quite embarrassing. But I know that will never happen. Ever. I hate him and he hates me.

I get interrupted by my thoughts when my stomatch grumbles loudly. I know I haven't eaten ever since I got here. I stumble out of the room falling to the ground with a loud thud.

I let out a cry hearing a snap in my wrist. I had two choices. Either stay here or call Harry. And in the situation I'm in i prefer calling Harry.

"Harry?!" I try and speak as loud as I can.

As soon as I say his name I hear loud footsteps coming upstairs.

"What happened?" Annoyance was clear in his voice. I looked up at him. He was in only his boxers. I could see some tattoos that I hadn't seen before. There was one that stuck out and that was the one with the butterfly on his stomach. I smiled at the thought.

" Staring isnt polite." He snapped. I looked down embarrassed.

"I fell." I whispered not exactly wanting to talk to him. I felt him kneel down beside me.

"I think my wrist snapped." I spoke again, not really wanting awkward tension between us.

"Whatever." He said emotionless. Just as I thought he was gonna leave he picked me up bridal style.

I leaned my head against his chest. I felt him walking down stairs. As soon as we reached the bottem he carried me to the kitchen and set me down on the counter.

"Let me see your wrist." He said. I slowly lifted up my right wrist. He gently places it in his hand.

"You sprained it." He lightly says then starts wrapping. I slightly flinch at the pain that strikes.

I look down, not wanting to stare at at him. It probably wouldn't be the best idea.

"Bethany." I hear him call my name, but for once I don't look up at him. One reason being I just don't want to have to deal with him.

"Bethany, look at me." His voice was louder this time. But I still didnt look up, that is until I feel his hands roughly lift up my chin.

"Why are you crying." I could hear concern in his voice.

"I don't know." I whispered feeling a tear slide down my cheek.

We stare at each other before I feel his lips coming closer to mine. I close my eyes knowing what was to come.

His lips come crashing down against mine.

*******************************

OMG! THEY KISSED! LIKE OMG! AHHHH

Haha.. kay then..

I hope you liked!!

DON'T WORRY THEY ARE NOT GONNA FALL IN LOVE LIKE ALL THOSE OTHER STORIES! DO NOT WORRY. Maybe. Haha

I hope you enjoyed!

Thanks!

Comment!

+

Vote!