Chapter 22

"I found God.."

"On the corner of first and Amistad.. Where the west.. Was all but won.. All alone, smoking his last cigarette.. I said where you been.. He said ask anything.. Where were you.. When everything was falling apart.. All my days, were spent by the telephone.. It never rang.. And all I needed was a call..It never came.. Till the corner of first and Amistad.. Lost and insecure.. You found me..."

*******************************

"Stay with me 'till the end of time love." He whispers to me.

"I'll call you mine, if you call me yours." I stare up into his eyes.

"I'm yours"

"And your mine."

******************************

I wake up with beads of sweat on my face. Another dream with Harry. I sigh to myself. What's the point of all these anyways.

I slowly push up from the bed, but fall back down. I cry out in pain as it strikes my whole back. I lightly turn my head and see Harry sleeping blissfully.

I try again and end up succeeding this time. Breathe in and out. In and out. J tell myself to manage the pain running through my back.

I quietly walk over to the drawers and look for something to wear. Nothing was placed in there. I look around and find a black shirt; belonging to Harry, laying in the floor.

I carefully grab it off the floor and throw it on. It comes mid-thigh, but it will work for now. I can't seem to find any of my clothes so this is the best option.

I quietly pad over to the balcony door. and look out. It's dawn so the city isn't awake yet. You can see the beautiful sunset rising and the city buildings. I open the balcony door and step outside. I close the door behind me and hold on the the railing along the edge.

The wind feels soft against my skin. My hair blows back against the wind and the sun slightly shines on my face. I smile at the beautiful feeling of relief within me.

I look out in the distance and look at the beauty in the city. If only my parents and Ell could have seen this. They would agree that it is a beautiful sight to see.

I hear the door open and close behind me, but pay no attention to them whatsoever. I already know it's Harry.

He comes up beside me and I can feel his stare on me. He sighs and I feel that his stare is no longer on me, but out in the open.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" He whispers. I slightly look at him, but don't say a word.

He can't just come to me, expecting that everything is fine. It's how it always is with him. With him thinking that were on good terms all of a sudden.

"Bethany listen to me." He turns and grabs my hand pulling me towards him. I turn my head the other way avoiding him.

"You shouldn't be ignoring me. Your wearing my shirt otherwise." He smartly replies. I sigh and look at him.

"What do you want." I stare at him intently. He sighs and runs his hands through his mess of curls.

"Look that wasn't me, who did that to you. " He's got to be kidding me. I laugh and stand up taller.

"Then who was it? Your twin brother!?" I laugh.

"No just hear me ou-"

"No you hear me out Harry. Your f*cking delusional. You expect me to believe you!? Bullsh*t" I whisper the last part and open the balcony door ready to walk out.

"Bethany don't leave." He calls out as I walk out of the balcony.

"Why? Tell me one good reason." I remark at him. Nothing he says it's going to make me stay right now.

"I don't know how to tell you. But I know you won't believe me." He pauses.

"I think.." He stops for a minute.

*****************************

Ahaha! I'm a bish to y'all! Lol

Okay so I changed the description of the story so tell me what you think of it!? Comment what you think!?

Ill probably end up updating early again like that time I had 2 in one day? Maybe ill do that..?

Okay so I was thinking like 30 chapters of the book? I don't know yet!

Sorry it's a short chapter! Its

kind of a filler.

Qotd: How old are you guys?

Comment what age you are!

Thanks! I hope you enjoyed!

Comment!

+

Vote!