Chapter 14

***NOT EDITED***

*****************************

"I'd never gone with the wind..."
"Just let it flow..Let it take me where it wants to go..'Til you open the door..
There's so much more..I'd never seen it before..I was trying to fly..But I couldn't find wings..But you came along and you changed everything.. You lift my feet off the ground..You spin me around..You make me crazier, crazier..Feels like I'm falling and I am lost in your eyes..You make me crazier, crazier, crazier..."

*****************************

I froze in fear as Harry walked closer to me. I was dead. There was no way he would spare me now. I f*cking ran away from him, for crying out loud.

He wore an angry expression and he stopped inches away from me. I let out a shaky breath as he pointed the gun at me.

I close my eyes knowing what was to come, but it never came. I slowly opened my eyes and saw he lowered the gun and put it in his back pocket.

"I got her guys. You can leave." He spoke emotionless.

I panicked knowing they were bringing Ell into this. That couldn't happen. There was no way.

"No! No! No!" I screamed my voice getting louder each time.

"Please don't take Ellis with you! she doesn't f*cking deserve this. Please let her go." I cry my voice cracking at the end.

I try and run towards her, but get stopped by a strong pair of arms.

"Let me go!" I scream at Harry.

"Please! Don't bring her into this!" I cry louder and louder. I hear Ell's loud pleas, but no one stops.

"Stop!" I hear Harry's strong voice.

"No!" I scream trying to get out of his grasp.

"Your a f*cking murder! I hate you!" I scream falling to the ground in defeat as I see Grisel, Ell and the others slowly fading away.

"I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I f*cking hate you!" I scream over and over again.

"God damn it Bethany. Just shut the f* ck up!" He screams and I sob even louder.

He picks me up and carries me bridal style.

I lean my head against his chest, my tears staining his shirt.

I start thinking about everything. How I was never liked in school. How I was kidnapped. Everything.

I didn't want to be here anymore. I don't want to be on earth any more.

"Why don't you just kill me already?" I quietly ask Harry without thinking.

"What." He seemed fazed by my question.

"Why don't you kill me. Nothing means anything to me anymore." I say emotionless.

"Stop asking stupid questions." He spat.