Chapter 30

"Take time to realize.."
"That your warmth is...Crashing down on in..Take time to realize..That I am on your side..Didn't I..Didn't I tell you..But I can't spell it out for you..No it's never gonna be that simple..No I can't spell it out for you..If you just realize..What I just realized..That we'd be perfect for each other..And we'll never find another..Just realize what I just realized..We'd never have to wonder..If we missed out on each other now.."

****Warning Smut****

2 weeks later

I guess you could say me and Harry actually have been getting along these past 2 weeks. We've been getting to know each other more.

But we still had those fights. They mostly started with me wanting to go back home. I will always want to go back home, no matter what. Even if my parents hate me.

Currently Harry was getting us a hotel room. We actually don't know where the other boys are. They all took their own 'special' route. Harry claims that this one will get us there faster.

"Lets go." Harry says and grabs my hand leading me to the elevator. I'm still surprised that nobody has noticed that he's the world famous murder.

Still surprised your still with the 'world famous murder' Shut up subconscious.

He presses the 7 button and the elevator starts going up. I unhook my hand from his. I can feel his stare on mine, but brush it off.

Once the elevator opens we both step out and he leads us to the room. He slides the card in and opens the door and we both walk in.

The hotel suite was very nice. It had one kind sized bed in the middle with beautiful coverings. The room itself was a champagne color and looked very elegant. It must have cost a fortune to get this room.

He also robs banks y'know. Didn't I tell you to shut up?

"I'm going to take a shower." Harry says and leaves for the bathroom. I walk over and sit down on the bed to take my shoes off. I set them near the door, just as Harry peaks his head out of the door.

"You should join. Y'know, because of all that global warming sh*t." His sly smirk never appears to make its way off his face. I laugh and walk towards him.

"On one condition." I space our faces inches away from each other.

He raises his eyebrows as a signal for me to continue what I was going to say.

"Turn around when I strip out of my clothes." I whisper. He smirks and nods, opening the door wider for me to enter.

He quickly takes his boxers off-Not that I'm watching or anything- and steps into the shower.

I take a deep breath and strip out of my clothes. I close my eyes and step into the shower. Which probably wasn't very safe, but oh well.

"Open your eyes." Harry demands and I can tell he's serious. I open one eye at a time, which was pretty weird, but again, Oh well.

"Your so beautiful." His eyes wander over my body and I immediately feel insecure.

"So, so beautiful." He whispers, pulling me closer to him. I hid my face in his chest as the water falls down.