Chapter 2

I will not make, the same mistakes that you did

I will not let myself

Cause my heart so much misery

I will not break the way you did,

You fell so hard I've learned the hard way

To never let it get that far

Because of you

I never stray too far from the sidewalk

Because of you

I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt

Because of you

I find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me

Because of you

I am...afraid

Because of you

~Because Of You Kelly Clarkson

******************************

I sighed to myself as I examined my outfit one more time. It consisted of an oversized gray sweater, black tights and my brown ugg boots. I also had on a scarf since...well...it is a bit cold outside.

My makeup was done lightly with just a small layer of foundation, eyeliner and mascara. My hair was straightened with a bow headband on top. And lastly, I picked my floral backpack up off of my bed. Pretty cute if I say so myself.

After I took a last fleeting glance in the mirror, I left my room desended down the long flight of stairs. I greeted my dad with a'Good morning' as he read the newspaper.

"Good morning mom." I said, giving her a kiss on her cheek.

" Morning honey." She smiled. This is what I loved about my mom. She was always very loving.

I always had the attention...considering I am an only child. Its nice sometimes, but it usually get very boring, but I either always have my best friend Ellis over, or I'm at her house. She's like my sister.

Speaking of her. I heard her walk in through the front door.

"Heeeeeeeeeeey mom!" she exclaimed. She has a really close relationship with me and my family.

But that's mainly because her mom and dad are drug addicts. They're almost never home, and when they are, Ellis usually come to my house, but she'll be covered in bruises. I know it hurts her if I ask about them, so that's why I rarely do it.

Snapping me out of my thoughts, Ellis spoke, "So Bethany ready to go to school?" I smiled at her and nodded my head. She honestly was a very strong girl.

As we walk out the door I see a man standing on the other side of the street, he was leaning on a - I'm guessing his - car. He's been there for years actually. I believe he's about 21-23 years by know. I've always wondered about him.

As I sit in the passenger side, Ellis quickly sits in the driver seat and looks quickly at me.

"What?" I asked considering she's been staring at me for five minutes and not saying anything.

All she does is move her blonde hair out of the way. As she does it revels a mark. Not just any mark. The mark somebody makes toclaim you there's.

I gasp at her. "Who did this too you!" I screamed.

I was only worried that someone terrible could have done it to her. Like a thirty year old...pedophile rapist who drives a yellow minivan and has an obsession with cats! Don't laugh...that's what my uncle was like.

She laughed in response. "Don'tworry silly he's the bestest guy in the world! He's super nice to me. And hasn't hurt!" She smiled, at least he hasn't hurt her.

I smiled at her. "So what's his name?" I asked her, curiousity bubbling up inside of me.

"His names Zayn!" She giggled, and I smiled at her response.

"But Bethany..." she paused for a second.

"What...?" I asked kind of scared of what her response is gonna be.

"He told me his best mate is...well...Harry...Styles. The Harry Styles. And he's...looking...for you." She finished.

No.....

No....

No...

No..

No.

NO!

_____________________

Thanks for

Reading!!

Comment!

+

Vote!