Chapter 27

"I'm gonna pick up the pieces..."
"And build a Lego house.. If things go wrong we can knock it down.. My three words have two meanings.. There's one thing on my mind.. It's all for you.. And it's dark in a cold December.. But I've got you to keep me warm.. If you're broken I will mend you.. And I'll keep you sheltered from the storm that's raging on now.. I'm out of touch, I'm out of love.. I'll pick you up when you're getting down.. And out of all these things I've done.. I think I love you better now..."

********Warning Smut*********

"Harry! There's shampoo in my eyes!" I shriek, my hair in my face, making my eyes burn even more.

"Stay still!" He laughs and cups water in his hand then attempts to throw it in my face.

"Harry, move! Your blocking the whole shower head, with your fat head!" I laugh back at him.

"Excuse me, but my fat head needs to be cleaned properly." I can practically see him rolling his eyes. I take my hands and trail them over his chest and cup his face in my hands.

"Please?" I ask nicely, knowing it will do the trick, and it does. I rinse out the shampoo from my hair, 'till all of it is completely out.

I turn back around facing Harry. I cross my arms over my chest, when I feel his eyes on them.

He notices my discomfort and wraps me a massive hug. He traces shapes along my back lightly, trying to soothe the pain, that's been there for days now.

"I'm so s-sorry." His voice crack at the end, which shows that he is on the verge of tears, and so am I.

"Harry it's f-" He cuts me off by smashing his lips to mine. I don't hesitate to kiss him back.

"No it's not fine. Let me make it up to you." He cups my face in his large hands. A small glint of sparkling hope in his eyes.

"I-um Okay?" I hesitate to answer, but it comes off as more of a question. He smiles at my response and wraps his arms around my waits kissing me.

His hands trail down to my entrance and I slightly whimper. He just barley grazes over my opening. I shut my eyes tightly just as his hand removes itself.

I feel his d*ck near my entrance and realize that this is going to far. I might be 17, but I don't want my first time to be in a shower.

"Harry. Stop." I attempt to push him away, but he grasps my hands in one of his large ones. His lips collide with my neck, sucking harshly.

I feel his d*ck slightly grazing over my entrance. I whimper and try to pull out of his grasp.

"Harry. Please stop!" He chuckles into my neck, not taking me seriously.

"Harry, Stop I'm a virgin!" I yell finally being 1000% done with him right now.

He freezes once those words come out of my mouth. He let goes of his harsh grip on my hands and I rub my now soar wrists.

"Y-your a v-virgin?" He chokes out, obviously trying to hide his laughter. I glare at him closing the shower faucet and grab my towel off the near rack.