Chapter 7

************************

I just can't sleep tonight

Knowing that things ain't right

It's in the papers

It's on the tv

It's everywhere that I go

Children are crying

Soldiers are dying

Some people don't have a home

And I know there's sunshine

Behind that rain

and I know there's good times

Behind that pain

Can you tell me how

I can make a change

I close my eyes

And I can see a better day

I close my eyes and pray

I close my eyes

And I can see a better day

I close my eyes and pray

~Pray, Justin Bieber

************************

'When the world turn upside down.. let it'

**************************
"I hate you!" I screamed at the monster standing in front of me.

"No you don't, you can't." He says harshly.

"You're a cold hearted monster, no one can love you.." I whispered.

He sighs unevenly and grabs my arm, dragging me to the bed.

"Sit. I need to explain all the rules to you. You need to learn not to disrespect me. You need to learn your place, Bethany." He said emotionless.

"You can tell me while I'm standing!" I say, not moving an inch. To be honest, I do want to sit. The pain is more bearable that way.

"Sit," He started, "I'm not going to ask you again."

I decided to give up and sit down on the side farthest from him. He chuckled, ignoring the fact and opening his mouth to speak,

"Rule 1, don't disobey me. There will always be a punishment. Rule 2, you wear anything I tell you to without any hesitation. Rule 3, no eating unless I tell you to. I only kidnapped you for dominance of your innocence, I have no intentions of feeding you whatsoever. Rule 4, never talk unless I tell you to. You need to learn a little respect here. Rule five, no cursing. I don't ever want my baby doll to have a dirty mouth." He smirked. "And lastly, the most important rule, Rule 6: Don't ever try to escape me, Bethany."

"You've got to be kidding me. Do you really think I'm going to listen to you? Buulllsh*t!" I laughed.

"Shut the f*ck up,Bethany,I won't hesitate to give you another punishment." He yelled as I immediately snapped my mouth shut.

"Okay," he sighed, calming down a little, "the rules start now. And I swear to god, Bethany, if I ever catch you disobeying any of my rules, I will not hesitate to hurt you. Remember that." Harry spat. He rose from his seat and held up a dress,

"Wear this and come downstairs once you're done. Fix your hair and everything else as well. We're going over to a friend's house." He walked away.

I sighed and quickly changed my clothes. I looked in the mirror, the dress was gorgeous. It was light pink, with a lace and black bow. I then took a glace at my hair, and it was a mess.

I found a brush nearby and lightly combed my hair, deciding to put it in a side braid. Once I was done, I walked out of the bedroom and went downstairs.

"You look hot." Harry remarked. I was actually very intimidated the time.

I rolled my eyes and walked towards him. Harry grabbed my arm and pulled me into his chest.

"What did I tell you about disobeying me?" He whispered coldly.

"Would you like me to answer that, or stay quiet like one of your dumb*ss rules told me to?" I answered harshly.

His eyes were a sparkly shade of emerald green, but it wasn't long before they turned into a terrifying, dark hue. Wait.. Why am I noticing the details now?

No.. Bethany, you can't fall this killer, this murderer. Suddenly, he spoke, tearing me out of my thoughts.

"Stop staring at me, b*tch."He snarled. I immediately looked down. For once, I was embarassed, and his words did hurt.

"Sorry." I whispered,I looked back up at him and he relaxed a bit.

I scanned his face quickly and realized he look precious. But I knew for sure, I would never let myself fall for a criminal like him.

"Let's go." He finally spoke, and we left. I noticed that we went into the same car he used to kidnap me.

I gasped as the memories flooded back to that night. Tears welled up in my eyes. Harry might have caught on as he looked at me.

"Bethany just get in the f*cking car. You need to stop acting like a child because you're mine now, and you're never leaving. So get used to it because I'm in control, and it's staying like this forever.

I got in the car,speechless. He's right, I will never leave. He is going to be here forever. Nobody's trying to find me, they've all given up. I need to face the cold truth. I'm in his possession.

*************************

The light collides with dark. And when mixed together.. the results aren't perfect.

*************************
I hope you liked the chapter!!!! It might be short but I tried to make it as long as I could!

OMG but can you not! 1.4k !!!!!! Like stahp!!!! thank you guys soooooosososososo much!!!!!

I love all of you guys sooo much!!

Thanks guys!!

Comment !

+

Vote !