Chapter 26

"Everybody needs inspiration..."
"Everybody needs a song.. A beautiful melody.. When the nights are long.. 'Cause there is no guarantee.. That this life is easy.. Yeah when my world is falling apart.. When there's no light.. To break up the dark.. That's when I, I..I look at you..."

*********************

"You guys can go sleep in that room." Louis, I think tells us, then points to a nearby room. Harry grabs my arm and pulls me towards a small hallway. We enter a dark room in slience.

Harry closes the door and opens the light. I look around the room and spot a queen sized bed placed against the back wall. The room is a simple greenish-blue color, with a creme colored carpet. Its quite a nice room, if I didn't have to share it with the devil.

"Are you okay?" I turn around to be faced to face with Harry. Like he cares if I'm okay or not. I scoff and walk towards the bed sitting down to take my shoes off.

"I think your friend, Elena or something has clothes you can borrow." My eyes lighten as I look up at him. Ellis is here. I mentaly scream as I get up off the bed.

"Its Ellis. And what you don't want me wearing your shirt. And where is she." I try and hide my excitment but its to obvious how I am feeling right. He laughs at me.

"Trust me I love seeing you in my clothes baby girl, but we both know you would feel more comfortable in different clothes. And go out and turn left. Its the 3rd bedroom on the right." He points towards the door and I rush outside. I follow the directions he gave me and reach a slightly ajar door. I don't bother knocking, but thats only because I'm too excited to see her right now.

"Ellis..?" I open the light and find a set of clothes laid out on the bed. She might be in the shower. I think to myself. I sigh and sit on the bed, waiting for her to finish her shower.

I wait for 10 mins and get ready to leave the room. Maybe Harry lied to me saying that she's here. Just to get some emotions out of me. He does have the possibility to do that to me.

I stand up and leave the room going back to the bedroom Harry and I are currently sharing. I spot him on the bed on with his phone. I walk up to the empty space next to him and lay down, facing him. He looks away from his phone, down at me.

"What you didn't want to change out of my beautiful clothes?" He chuckles. I glare at him and nod my head. He is such an idot sometimes.

"No, she wasn't in there. And I have a feeling you tricked me into going, knowing she wouldn't be in there." I says to him laying straight down, staring at the celing above me.

"Sounds like a good plan. But I didn't trick you darling." He says going back to playing whatever game on his phone.

I sigh to myself and look over at Harry. He seems so focaused on his game, that he is totally oblivious to everything surrounding him.

"Bethany?" I sit up and look over at the girl in the door frame.

I look at her, head to toe, barely recognizing her. My once brown haired, make-up free, care free best friend is now a red headed, make-up filled, pierced chick. I am lost for words as I stare at her new apperance. Shes not the same girl I last saw one month ago.

"Ellis..?" She looks at me with a big smile, but I don't bother returning it. She walks towards me and influences me in a hug. I lightly hug her back, but pull away, remembering Harry was in the room.