Chapter 6

The weight

Of a simple human emotion

Weighs me down

More than the tank ever did

The pain

It's determined and demanding

To ache

But I'm okay

And I don't wanna let this go

I don't wanna lose control

I just wanna see the stars with you

~Troye Sivan <33
***

I woke up with an excruciating pain in my head, but I didn't bother opening my eyes, since I knew Harry was nearby.

I could hear him talking to someone, but it wasn't that easy to hear his voice, since it was in a whisper, as if he knew I was awake.

"No mate, I haven't yet."

"..I know, I know. That b*tch needs to learn who's in control."

"..All she ever does is complain about being here and saying she's going to escape."
I gasped and held my breath, wanting to scream.
"Don't worry, after I'm done with her, she'll know not to disobey me."

"..Yeah. Thanks mate."

Suddenly, he quickly turned his head as I snapped my eyes shut. All he did was laugh.

"I know you're awake, baby girl."

I didn't reply. The truth was, I didn't want to wake up, I wanted to be out of this hell hole, I didn't want to be marked by a person like him.

"Don't call me that!" I spat at him after a pause, jumping out of bed.

He laughed, "Why baby girl? I'm in control over you."

"No you're f*cking not! I'm not yours!" I yell at him.

"Hey, watch that pretty little mouth of yours, wouldn't want to give you a punishment, yet." He harshly replied.

"Of course you would have the guts to hurt a girl, right!? Well, that's probably because you're used to killing innocent families that haven't done anything to you! You're a cold hearted criminal that doesn't give two f*ucks about anybody, you don't know how the hell to treat a girl or anybody right, all you ever do is kill. You're just a f*cked up criminal!" I practically screamed at him, feeling a rush of adrenaline.

Pure anger filled his eyes. He walked towards me and pushed me down onto the bed harshly and got on top of me and straddled me.

He took out a switchblade while eyeing me, a smirk on his face.

"What's the best you can do with that? Stab me just like you did with all the other human beings?" I laughed.

"Shut up, you f*cking b*tch!" He screamed as he ripped my shirt open with the blade.

He pinned both of my hands above my head with only one hand. I struggled to cover myself up and squirmed around, trying to find a way out.

I stared at him and began losing the rush of adrednaline. I started feeling hopeless, I was scared. Everything I stood up for.. was gone.

"This will teach you not to ever mess with me again, baby doll." He grinned and brought the cold metal against my skin.

I suddenly felt a sharp pain, and screamed out. He was dragging the blade across my stomach.

I sighed in relief when he took the blade away from my stomach covered in blood. He cleaned the blood off of the blade with my tattered shirt.

He then got off of me and grabbed my arm and yanked me off the bed. I screamed in pain, knowing I just lost quite a bit of blood from just that action.

Blood was gushing out of my stomach. My eyes started getting heavy. Harry dragged me to the bathroom, and I couldn't walk straight from the extreme blood loss.

He sat me on top of the counter, and I whimpered as he cleaned the blood off. He looked at me and anger was still in his eyes.

"I don't joke around, Bethany. You need to learn your place." He said, emotionless.

I got off the counter and he faced me towards the mirror.

Tears were streaming down my face as I read what he carved into me.

It signaled that I would never get out, that I was his forever, there was no way out. The words read in big letters..

'Mine'

-H
***************************

I hope you liked it!! I know I'm not following my update days. I think I might just change it too Sundays.

'Cause it seems likes I always update on Sundays.

Yeah that works! New update days are Sundays! lol

I hope you like this chapter!!! I love you guys like seriously 900 reads! Like just stop! You guys are amazing!!!

And I wanted to know if anybody knows how to make a cover picture.

If you do can you please make one for me!!

If you guys do make one. Ill let you be in a chapter! How about that or a shout out. Your choice! (:

Thanks!!! Bye!!

Comment

+

Vote