Chapter 19

"Come on skinny love just last the year"
"Pour a little salt we were never here..My my my, my my my, my-my my-my..Staring at the sink of blood and crushed veneer..Tell my love to wreck it all..Cut out all the ropes and let me fall..My my my, my my my, my-my my-my..Right in the moment this order's tall..And I told you to be patient..And I told you to be fine..And I told you to be balanced..And I told you to be kind..And in the morning I'll be with you..But it will be a different kind..'Cause I'll be holding all the tickets..And you'll be owning all the fines..Come on skinny love, what happened here..Suckle on the hope in light brassiere..My my my, my my my, my-my my-my..Sudden load is full, so slow on the split..And I told you to be patient..And I told you to be fine..And I told you to be balanced..And I told you to be kind..And now all your love is wasted..Then who the hell was I..'Cause now I'm breaking at the britches..And at the end of all your lines..Who will love you..Who will fight..And who will fall far behind.. Come on skinny love..My my my, my my my, my-my my-my..My my my, my my my, my-my my-my..."

***************************

I wake up with my head pounding and my eyelids feeling heavy and droopy. I look around the room and see that I am in the same place I was at before. I lean my head on the pole and close my eyes. I sigh and pick at the handcuffs keeping me connected to the pole.

My stomach growls and I sigh to myself. I think over what has happened in the past few months. It's been a complete disaster.

'But he fell in love with you'

He fell in love with you.

In love with you.

'No that's not possible he couldn't have. Not after how he treated me. A man who loves you treats your with respect not like crap.'

I snap out of my thoughts when I hear a door open and close. I look up to see Harry walking over to me.

"What ar-" I start but he cuts me off.

"Shhh.. Don't say a damn word or you can get us both killed." He whispers to me.

I stare at him confused as he takes the handcuffs off. He stands up from his crouching position and looks down at me.

I try and get up, but fall to the floor desperately. I look up at him.

"I can't walk." I whisper.

He starts but I stop him, " When you shot me, and when I jumped off a tree." I answer his question ahead of time.

He sighs then kneels and picks me bridal style. I look up to him deciding whether or not to let him go through with this.

"What are you doing?" I whisper to him. One minute he is yelling at me calling me a b*tch then the next he's telling me he loves me.

"Saving you. What do you think I was doing." He remarks sarcastically.

I don't respond, but just stair at him as he carries me up the stairs. He runs to the closest window and bashes it open.

"Here ill go first then you try to walk jump out. Ill be there to catch you." He says, then dangles his legs out of the window. He stares back at me one last time, then takes the jump down.

I look down out of the window and see that it is a long way down. I know I have jumped out of stuff a thousand times before, but I can't help myself being scared.

"Bethany you need to hurry up and jump, I'm down here and ill catch you. Trust me." Harry says from the bottom.

Trust me.

"Just trust him Bethany, trust him." I look down once more then swing my legs around and take the fall. I wait for the hard impact to come, but it never does.

I open my eyes and see that I'm in Harry's arms. I sigh in relief that I didn't die.

He walks over to his car and puts me in the passenger seat, then jogs over to his driver seat. He starts the car and quickly drives away.

"Why did you do this." It seemed like the perfect time to bring this up.

"I-I don't exactly know." He stares at the road in front of him.

"Do you really love me?" I look down at my lap waiting for a reply.

I wait a few more minutes, but never get a reply.

"You might not love me, but I think I love you."

****************************

OMG I AM SO SORRY!!! I haven't updated in like 2 months or 1 month!

I've been crazy busy with school! I wanted to update, but I thought it would be best if I updated after school. So I did!

Don't worry! School is over and I will be updating a lot more now !!

And guys I have the best news of my life... I'm officially in high school!

Haha! Anyways sorry for the short chapter! I hope you enjoyed !

Thanks!

Comment

+

Vote