Chapter 35

I figured it out

I figured it out from black and white

Seconds and hours

Maybe they had to take some time

I know how it goes

I know how it goes from wrong and right

Silence and sound

Did they ever hold each other tight

Like us

Did they ever fight

Like us

You and I

We don't wanna be like them

We can make it 'till the end

Nothing can come between you and I

Not even the gods above

Can separate the two of us

No, nothing can come between you and I

Oh, You and I

~You and I, One Direction <3

***

I pull away from the kiss almost seconds after they collide. We both stare at each other breathless and shocked.

"Bethany. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to ki-" I cut him off and kiss him again. A rush of adrenaline kicks in once he kisses back.

I moan into the kiss and eventually pull away for air. My mind still processing what the heck just happened.

"Harry gonna kill me." Niall smiles. I can't help but smile back.

"Same." I say. We laugh in unison. Niall lifts my mood up almost immediately. He stands up and then lends me a hand. I gladly take it and stand up next to him.

"I wish I could have you as mine." Niall says frowning. I wish I could be his. He would've treated me right. No matter what law was in place.

"I could say the same for you." I say. He wraps me in a hug and I gladly hug back. Niall claiming me would've been so much easier for my life.

"I better get going. I-um need to talk with Harry" Nialls face falls as I speak. I'm not sure if I want to tell Harry. My heart says yes, but my minds telling me no.

"Oh okay." I feel bad for Niall. I just kissed him twice and now I'm leaving him.

"We'll meet again eventually." I say and he leans in for another kiss. I don't hesitate to lock our lips in place. But the pleasure ends too soon by a loud honking.

We break our kiss too see a black Audi parked next to us on the road. I immediately recognize the car as Harry. Sh*t. I curse to myself.

"Niall go. It's Harry." Niall notices my panic and quickly agrees leaving me alone as Harry walks out of his car and over to me. Luckily, Niall's inside by the time he gets here.

"What the f*ck was that!" Harry yells at me, pushing me against the brick wall behind us.

"Harry stop. Your going to hurt the baby." His face immediately falls. He balls his fists and un-balls them several times before speaking again.

"Get in the car." He demands, but I don't move and inch. There's no way he's coming here, after ditching me, and telling me what to do.

"No. You can't come here and tell me what to do af-"