Chapter 16

"All this time I was wasting..."
"Hoping you would come around..I've been givin' out chances every time..And all you do is let me down..And it's taken me this long baby..But I figured you out..And you think it would be fine again..But not this time around..You don't have to call anymore..I won't pick up the phone..This is the last straw..Don't wanna hurt anymore..And you can tell me that you're sorry..But I don't believe you baby.. Like I did before..You're not sorry..."

**********************************************************

I let the blood run down my arms and legs. Nobody cares anymore. I don't care anymore. I just want to leave this cruel world. I don't want to live in the world with Dominance. 

I know by the amount of blood i've lost there's no way I could live. And I don't want to either. Nothing can stop me now. I've let everyone down. Ellis, Mom, Dad, Grisel, Harry.. everyone. 

I hear a voices downstairs. It sounds like screaming. I press my ear as close to the wall as I can, in my weak fragile state. 

"You f*cking idiot! How could you say that to her!" An unfamiliar voice yells. 

"Mate you f*cking know I dont love her. I mean who would love a f*cked up girl like that. She doesn't deserve sh*t. So whats the point in lying!" I hear Harry say. 

I let out a cry as soon as those words were said. Nobody would love a girl like me. I mean he said it himself. 

I scream in frustration. I let my body feel pain. I look around the room and reach my hand for a switchblade lying near me. 

I press the blade against my stomach and let the blood gush out, but I don't stop. I press harder and harder until I finally let go of the blade and fall to the ground, just as the room door smashes open and the light turns on. 

I see Harry and an unfamiliar face staring at me, as I lay there lifeless. Harry's eyes scan all over my bloody body. He stares at me, mixed emotions run through his eyes. 

The other boy steps aside and lets a girl through. Tears rush down her face as I stare at her with no emotion at all. 

Ellis. 

She runs over to me pulling me in her arms as tears rush down her face. I look up at her as tears start flooding up in my eyes. 

"I'm sorry." I whisper to her.