Chapter 11

******************************

"Once upon a time.."
"A few mistakes ago.. I was in your sight.. You got me alone.. You found me.. You found me.. You found me-e-e.. I guess you didn't care.. And I guess I liked that.. An when I fell hard.. You took a step back.. Without me.. Without me.. Without me-e-e.. And he's long gone.. When he's next to me.. And I realized.. The blame is on me.. 'Cause I knew you were trouble when you walked in..."

***************************

I push Harry away from the kiss and do the quickest thing that comes to mind.

I slap him on the cheek. Twice.

"How dare you f*cking kiss me after you kidnap me, shoot me, and f*cking beat me. Your f*cking crazy!" I scream not believing my own words.

"You little b*tch. Two can play at this. I'll f*cking show you." He spat.

He steps away. Just as I thought he was about to leave he pushes me off the counter falling to the hard floor. I land on my wrist and let out a scream.

"Get the f*ck up! Now!" His voice boomed through the whole house.

I slowly get up and feel a rush of pain through my whole body. I hold on to the counter for support.

My leg still hasn't healed from when he shot me. And my wrist wasn't doing any better.

I look up at him. Tears form in my eyes knowing there was going to be a punishment.

"Follow me." He blankly spoke before turning the other way and set off walking.

I limp and try to catch up to him. I see him stop at a door. He turns to see if I'm still there.

He opens the door and reveals long stairs going downwards. It's extremely dark and I hope we don't go down there. For all I know there could be dead body's of woman down there.

"Follow me. I have something to show you." He speaks solemnly.

His body disappears in the darkness. I sigh nervously and go down the steps.

I make sure to keep my hands next to the wall. Just in case, so I don't fall. I've done enough of that.

I finally reach the last step and lightly see Harry turn on a small light.

I scream and fall to the ground at the sight in front of me.

I see decaying body's of men and woman and even children.They were all stacked on top of each other. This is what he does with the people he kills.

"You killed a-all of t-th-them." I stuttered feeling tears stream down my face.

"When people don't listen to me. They deserve to die. Don't push your limits Bethany. Or this" He gestures to the piled up body's.

"Will happen to you." Not a single bit of emotion was placed in his voice.

"What did I do to deserve hell like this." I whispered quietly.

I shouldn't be living a life like this. This isn't right. I know for a fact, that once my wounds heal I am getting out of this hell hole. Nobody is going to keep me hostage. I need my life back. And I am determined as hell to get it back.

*****************************

"Happiness feels a lot like sorrow."

*****************************

OH. MY FUCKING GOODNESS! 3k LIKE AHHHH! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SOOSOSOSOSOSOSOSO MUCH!!

Aha! So I hope you liked the early update!!!

Thank you so much for 3k tho!

Okay so the summary of Before Ever is right hereeee!!

Before Ever~ Harry Styles :

Before Ever
Ella Bay. 16 years. Kidnapped. Last seen Chicago, Illinois.
************************
"You can't keep me like this Harry. It's wrong." Tears spring in my eyes knowing the cold truth.
He walked closer to me and grabbed my chin, tilting it up, forcing me to stare into his beautiful yet dark green eyes.
"And who are you to tell me what I can and cannot do? This isn't a your little sappy love story with the happily ever after you and your perfect life have been wanting." He harshly spoke walking slightly away turning his back to mine.
"You don't know me. You don't know a damn thing about my life. It's not perfect. And I know that as long as you keep me your hostage, it's going to stay like that. You made my life a living hell. Most guys treat a girl with pride. They don't starve them, beat them, and rape them. You fucking ruined everything. But the thing is.. Your not a guy." I paused taking in a shaky breath knowing what was to await me.
"Your a monster." Copyright © 2014 |All Rights Reserved|

**

What do you guys think!! Please go and check it out!!

Thanks!

Comment!

+

Vote!