Chapter 34

"No I can't take one more step towards you..."

"'Cause all that's waiting is regret..Don't you know I'm not your ghost anymore..You lost the love I loved the most..An I learned to live..Half alive..And now you want me one more time..And who do you think you are..Running 'round leaving scars..Collecting your jar of hearts..And tearing love apart..Your gonna catch a cold..From the eyes inside your soul..So don't come back for me..Who do you think you are..."

*************

"Bethany, you okay there?" Ellis says, but I am still in shock.

"H-he was going to England?" I ask, calming down a bit; just for the babies sake.

"No-I mean." She stops for a minute gathering all her thoughts.

"Bethany, if he hasn't told you, there has to be a reason behind that. I'm sorry I shouldn't have brung that up. But you do need to tell him your pregnant." She says to me.

"I guess..." I say, not knowing anything else to say back.

"Seriously, tell him now. I mean he can't do anything here." She states as if it's the most obvious thing in the world.

"But he has a bad temper. Like a really bad temper." I say, avoiding the topic in anyway possible.

"He can't hurt you. The both of you." She says resting a hand on my belly.

"I'll call him. You can stay here and tell him. With me or alone. Anyway you want to." Ellis says and leaves the room before I can say anything else.

Minutes later, Harry walks into the room sitting on the bed; directly in front of me.

"You and Ellis are getting along now." He says taking my hand in his.

"Y-yeah." I stutter, becoming nervous by the second.

"Ellis told me you wanted to tell me something." He raises his eyebrows, in suspicion. I nod, removing my hand from his grip, standing up.

I pace back and forth, playing with my hands. I take a deep breath and face Harry. He seems confused, but all will be reviled soon enough.

"Baby girl. You can tell me anything." He says holding my hand in his, as I stand in front of him.

"Harry.." I remove my hands from his again. I don't know how he will take the news, but I need to keep my distance. I take a step back and take a deep breath.

"Harry. I-I." I can't seem to get the words out of my mouth.

"Just tell me baby girl." Harry says, standing up next to me.

"Trust me with anything. You know that I will always lo-"

"Harry I'm pregnant!" I cut him off and step back a couple of feet. I stare into his eyes, only to be met by complete darkness.

"Your what!?" He yells, pulling his hair in frustration and anger.

"Harry, please calm down-"

"Don't f*cking tell me to calm down. Your pregnant! Why didn't you tell me before I proposed to you! Are you f*cking crazy!?" He yells pacing back and forth.

"Wait, if you knew I was pregnant with your- I mean our baby, you wouldn't have proposed?" I whisper almost.

"Hell no! I don't want a f*cking child! I would have never proposed to you!" He yells and punches the wall, inches away from my face.

"Harry, please." I whisper, tears flooding my eyes.

"Don't f*cking 'Harry' me. You f*cking b*tch!" He screams and throws the lamp on the floor, shattering it to pieces, right under our feet.