Chapter 3: I Will Always Love You

Ella's POV

Ella's POV

I was still trying to avoid Tom as I wandered around the estate, still getting used to my surroundings. His house looked like a gothic Victorian mansion. It was beautiful and kind of frightening at the same time.

"Enjoying yourself, love?" Tom appeared next to me, wrapping his arm around me protectively. He smelled of aftershave and cologne. I tried to pull away from him but once again he was stronger than I was.

"I didn't think you'd want to see me," I pouted. He let out a dark chuckle and pulled me closer, picking me up bridal style. I looked up at him as he carried me to the bedroom. I've learned it's not worth it to struggle since I can't get out of his embrace anyway.

He smiled down at me and softly kissed my forehead. "Don't hurt my feelings again and I won't snap at you. I always want to see my little darlin'. But at the moment you're hungry and you need to eat, baby girl," he sat on the bed with me in his lap. The bed shifted as he leaned over and grabbed a blanket to swaddle me in.

I scowled at him and turned my head away, refusing to eat. There was a small growl coming from his throat. "Young lady, you are going to eat. When are you going to learn that you cannot defy me?" he growled, using his thumb to nick the vein in his neck again. I held my breath until I had to breath and finally I grabbed his shirt collar and brought his neck to my lips, sucking and biting at the flesh that produced the dark red liquid.

He let out a soft moan as I pulled him closer to me, drinking deeper. I felt a sense of happiness as he pulled me closer to his warm chest. "Quit moving so much," I whimpered.

Tom's POV

I pulled her closer to me and wrapped her favorite blanket around her tightly. Eventually she quit drinking and had fallen back asleep in my arms, softly snoring. I carried her to my study with me since I had an appointment to deal with.

"Mr. Lawless, Mr. Holmes. I apologize for being late. I had to tend to my little one," I looked at the werewolves in front of my desk. The blonde one, Chris Holmes, sniffed the air and a grin spread across his face. The wolves before me were savages but could control themselves unlike most normal savages.

"Ignore him. He smells the newly turned in the room," Blackie rolled his eyes at Chris' behavior. "So I see you've become a sire and you have a bound mate," he looked at Ella in my arms. I had forgotten that most people prey on fledglings since they're so callow and naïve. Blackie wouldn't go near a vampire but Chris, Blackie's assistant and the second high up in their pack aside from Blackie himself, wouldn't care.

"Yes I am and I finally have my mate. So what did you want to talk about?" I looked at Blackie. He was muscular and very intimidating. He looked like he could easily be a pushover for someone who he cared for but if someone wronged him they would easily be broken like a twig.

"I have a deal to make with you. You combine your side of town with the Electric Circus, no harm will come to us and none to you, and we'll be your ally," Blackie spoke with a sort of regal calmness. He had a very misleading appearance. His long black and white hair flowed down his shoulders as his tight leather clothing clung to his large, yet toned frame.

"What made this come about, Mr. Lawless? Surely something peaked your interests to side with a vampire," I gave a slight smirk. His upper lip curled over his teeth and his eyes turned to slits.

"Something did happen, Mr. Keifer. A few of the she-wolves' pups went missing and I would like a few vampires there to help my men protect my pack. We will help you when needed also. If they're stealing wolves they may just as well steal vampires. I came to you since your clan is the only one my pack has never had problems with," he explained, trying to hide a great deal of stress and concern.

"You have a deal. My clan is now allies with your pack, Mr. Lawless," I stuck my hand out to shake his, not standing since I had Ella still asleep in my arms. He nodded and shook my hand, not seeming bothered that I hadn't made an effort to stand.

Ella softly whimpered and stirred in my grasp, groaning. Blackie's eyes widened as he grabbed a newspaper off my desk and rolled it up, beating Chris with it. He was trying to get into Ella's head to make her fall for him instead.

"You idiot! Not thirty seconds into Tom and I making a deal and you have to fuck things up! You can't even seduce someone who's bound you stupid dog!" Blackie seethed, continuing to beat Chris with the newspaper.

"Mr. Lawless, control your dog and our deal will stay," I looked at Blackie, calming him down a bit. He nodded and set the paper down, sitting back down in his seat. I gave him a minute to compose himself.

Ella stirred and gnawed gently at my neck. Her teeth were the size of a normal fledglings so they were very small. They didn't break the skin but were extremely sharp nonetheless. "Are you hungry, darling?" I looked down at her, speaking softly.

She bit her lip and nodded, her puppy dog eyes were practically begging me to give in to her wishes. "I am. I'm really really hungry," she pouted.

I nodded and kissed her forehead, holding her tightly to my chest. "If you will excuse me my little one is getting irritable and I have to feed her," I looked up at a chuckling Blackie.

"Do what you need to," Blackie nodded, smacking Chris's hand away from something on my desk. I nodded back and looked down at Ella. She was still nibbling and sucking softly on my neck.

"Have at it, baby girl," I pulled my shirt collar away and pushed her head, gently toward my neck so she'd have an easier access. She gently licked at the tender flesh as if to thank me and bit into my neck taking deep gulps. I couldn't help but lean my head back and moan. It was a rather euphoric feeling being the only one to satisfy the one you crave the most. As soon as she sank her fangs into my neck my muscles relaxed and the tension faded from my body. Too bad it only lasted a second.

"Having fun there, Keifer?" Chris smirked at me. I felt Ella stiffen up and pull away. Then it struck me she was super timid and got shy easily. A low growl came out of my throat and I glared at Chris.

"Get him out. I do not want to see him in my office or anywhere around me again. Do I make myself clear?" I glared at Blackie. The growl coming from my throat was getting louder. He nodded and walked out furiously.

I picked Ella up and took her to our room for bed. With some coaxing and by murmuring sweet nothings into her ear I got her to eat again and then I put her to bed after she was finished.