Chapter 6: His Princess

Tom's POV

Tom's POV

(Smut warning in this chapter)

I wasn't doing too well. All my appointments had been canceled until further notice and I refused to even get out of bed. There's been no urge or reason for me to get out of bed. My other half was missing and I couldn't stand to be without her. It was honestly hell and I couldn't hardly take it anymore.

I was trying to drink a bag of her blood. I absolutely hate bagged blood but that's the best I could do. My servant ran in. "Master Keifer, Miss Ella is on the phone. It's sounds urgent," he said. I immediately sat up. Ella? Urgent? She assured time after time she'd be would be okay.

"Give me the phone," I said quickly. He nodded and handed me the phone. "Hello?" I said worried. There was a long, aching pause and finally her soft weak voice floating through the phone.

"Come get me, Tom. I'm tired of being here," she mumbled softly. I heard her say something else but I couldn't make it out before the line went dead. I scrambled around to get dressed and get out the door.

It was almost three in the morning my time when she had called but I couldn't stand the feeling of her being in any kind of danger or discomfort. I had my driver speeding practically the whole way there. She lived in such a small town I couldn't take my private jet there.

When we got to her house I practically threw myself out of my limo and ran to the window that was hers. She had left it open so I used my vampire abilities and leapt up to the second story and crawled in the window. I saw Ella in bed with almost no color to her already ghostly pale skin. I pulled her into my lap and nicked the vein in my neck. Then gently guided her to lap at the blood.

She seemed to refuse at first then realized who I was, letting out a couple of small whimpers as she drank. I was looking around her room as she squeaked and whimpered not able to get enough of my blood. "Sire, I can't get enough," she pouted as she bit and sucked greedily at my neck. I smiled down at her. Referring to the person you're bound to as 'Sire' was like a mortal calling her boyfriend 'daddy'. Except it was only a term of endearment instead of a sexual term or kink also.

I made the cut bigger for her so she could get more. By the looks of it she hadn't been eating and I was very concerned for her. I also noticed the blisters around her mouth. "Just keep drinking, baby girl. With your strength up your body will heal your burns in about five minutes," I held her tighter. She just nodded and kept lapping the blood that spilled out. After she had finished I cleaned the blood off her mouth and tucked her into bed to rest some more. She held my hand until she fell asleep.

I packed her entire room into a few boxes and in about an hour had it all put in my limousine. I gently pulled the sheets and comforter off her bed and bundled her up in them tightly. She mumbled something softly in her sleep as I held her close. I smiled and kissed her forehead before jumping out the window and landing on my feet, carrying her toward my car. I got in and told my driver to head back home.

We had been driving for a couple hours. I looked down at her to make sure her blisters had cleared up and they did. I had been doing some work when I felt a little hand wrap itself around the bulge in my leather skinny jeans. She gently squeezed and I caught a moan in my throat. "I'm guessing that means you're up and you're in a playful mood?" I looked down at her. She just giggled cutely and nodded. I smirked down at her as I unlaced my skinny jeans and tugged them down a bit.

Ella's POV

I stared up at him. He had gotten so forceful and demanding. I can't say I didn't find pleasure in it but it sure as hell wasn't expected. He had ripped off all our clothing and closed the window between us and his driver. The heat was turned up so it nice and warm where we were.

"Should I ask again or will you listen this time?" He laced his fingers through my hair, gently pushing my head to his engorged member. He wasn't small, I'll give him that much. I was kind of worried for later on since he wasn't small and I had never done anything before. I reassured him multiple times I wanted to go through with it and he finally gave in. He grabbed my hair tighter and I guessed I had spent too long thinking about it.

I started softly kitten licking his tip and the head to tease him. His breathing got a bit heavier as he threw his head back. He pulled my head up and down as I felt him throb from getting more excited by my teasing. Before long he was shaking and pulling me off him. He laid me on my back on the seat and slipped a condom on before lubing himself up. I felt him trail soft kisses on my neck and small bites of affection as he slowly slid into me. Small whimpers escaped my throat as he tried to console me. After a few minutes of him slowly and gently moving his hips to and from mine it felt much better.

"F-faster," I mumbled, burying my face in his shoulder. He nodded and thrusted harder into me. One of his hands was pinning my wrists above my head and his other hand was slowly rubbing my clit, driving me crazy. I was biting my lip with my head thrown back when I felt the most pleasure I had ever experienced wash over me. My back arched as I cried out his name. "Tom! Right there!" I moaned loudly. He smiled and thrusted harder as he massaged me faster. Within seconds I was convulsing around him and squealing as I finished. He thrusted hard until he threw his head back with a long satisfied groan.

He pulled out of me and slipped off the condom, throwing it in a wastebasket. I was falling asleep on the seat and he pulled me into his arms. He bundled me in a super soft blanket and kissed my nose. I felt a ring slip onto my finger as I fell back into a deep sleep. "Goodnight, my sweet princess," Tom murmured softly, his lips pressed to my forehead as I drifted off.