Chapter 10: Naughty Day Out

Ella's POV

Ella's POV

(Smut warning in this chapter)

We had gotten home from the wolves house and were sleeping since we got home late. I heard Tom calling me after awhile.

"Ella, darlin', we're going out today!" Tom called to me from the kitchen. It was cloudy today and we always go out and do things on cloudy days. We may go shopping for clothes or visit a few of the shops or sometimes we go grocery shopping since I still love to eat and make him food to try. Growing up a vampire he never ate mortal food. Since it has no value for us we don't gain a single pound when we eat.

"I don't wanna go out. I wanna stay in my pajamas all day," I grumbled, walking into the kitchen. "Woah you're old," I stared at him. I knew he was older but I had never actually seen his older self.

"Thank you, darling. I can always count on you to make me feel better," he playfully rolled his eyes and spoke with a sarcastic tone as he pulled me to him for a tight hug. I ran my fingers through his hair since it was much shorter.

"Why are you older than usual? Are you still my same Tommy?" I looked up at him. He laughed and held me closer, brushing a strand of hair behind my ear and softly placing a gentle kiss on my forehead.

"Of course I am. You're not getting rid of me anytime soon, nor is it gonna be easy if you do decide to," he laughed. "But I'm getting older. I have to look it when I go out. Now here's this. Use it immediately if the sun comes out. If you feel the sun you'll get a sunburn but it won't permanently harm you if you use it within five minutes," he handed me an umbrella and kissed my forehead again.

I held it in my hands and looked up at him. "Aren't vampires immortal? Would the sun kill a vampire if they were in it too long?" I asked, looking up at him. He pulled me closer and kissed me softly.

"They are indeed, baby. The sun hurts them badly but they won't die. Since they're immortal you don't have to ever worry about me leaving. Promise," he murmured, his lips still on my forehead. I smiled and snuggled into him, reassured.

"And what if I wanna leave one day? I can make it own my own ya know," I smiled up at him teasingly. He playfully rolled his eyes and picked me up bridal style.

"Hush up. Now we have to get you dressed to go out," he smiled, carrying me upstairs to get me ready. I yawned and snuggled into him close, trying to fall back asleep.

I grumbled as he laid me on the bed, his warmth disappearing, to pick out some clothes. He walked back over with a t-shirt of his and a pair of my leggings.

"Why one of your shirts? It's so big I don't even need a bra," I giggled, looking at him curiously as he slipped it over my head.

"It shows you're mine and since you have my scent on you other creatures will know you're claimed and bound so they'll leave you alone," he smiled, pulling me close. 

He slipped off my pj pants and ran his hand over the waistband on my panties, gently tucking his thumb into it.

"Don't we have to go soon?" I mumbled, biting my lip in anticipation. He turned me to face him and smiled down at me.

"The driver can wait. I want a little taste of what I can do to you," he smirked, laying me on my back and pulling my panties to my knees. He laced his fingers through one of my hands and gently started lapping at my clit.

I ran my hand through his hair and slightly tugged as he got rougher. I whimpered and bit at my lip as he pinned my hips down getting more forceful. When it was too much I tried to close my legs but he forced them down onto the bed and held me so I couldn't close them again.

"Tommy, I'm close," I whimpered, biting hard at the sheets until he sat up. He smirked at me, still teasingly thumbing my clit.

"Tell me now that you can leave when you want. Can you do it on your own now? Cause baby girl I'll let ya," he purred in my ear, his movements getting torturously slow.

"No I can't. I don't wanna leave. I was just being a tease," I squealed out in a slight cross between a moan and whimper.

"That's what I thought. Now come on. Get your shoes," he sat up, pulling away completely. I stared at him in disbelief. "If you're gonna be a brat then I'll leave you a needy one. Now come on. The car is waiting," he handed me my flip flops.

I griped as I put them on and walked out to the car with him, in a more than foul mood. Eventually Tom and I were walking downtown after visiting a couple shops. I was getting ahead of him so every few steps or so Tom's arm would wrap itself around my waist and pull me back to him. This time I wanted to be a little tease and I twirled out of his arm before he could get a good grip and skipped a few paces more ahead of him. When I turned back he wasn't there.

I felt a hand cover my mouth and another pull me into the alley. A scream almost left my lips until I heard a dark chuckle come from my sire's lips. "How was that for my naughty little vixen?" He chuckled, pressing his lips to mine softly.

"Not funny. You scared the living daylights out of me," I stamped my foot in protest. He gave me a surprised look and then his devilishly handsome smirk returned lighting up his eyes with mischief.

"Oh but, love, you give me that scare when you play those little games like you did a minute ago," he smirked, his voice taking on a dark and playful tone.

"Yeah, well, you deserve it for the stunt you pulled earlier," I crossed my arms at him. He chuckled and kissed at my neck softly.

"How about I make up for it, vixen? Would that break this bratty little attitude problem you have going on?" He smiled down at me.

"It's worth a shot but I think the answers probably yes," I smiled cutely up at him. He playfully rolled his eyes and kissed at my neck, softly biting.

"We're gonna try something new. Since we're in the middle of an alleyway and I don't want to get caught now is a perfect time to show you more of what I can do," he gave a mischievous grin and snapped.

Tom's hand was over my eyes but I felt as if we were being pulled down without actually moving. He took his hand off my eyes and we were upside down about thirty feet in the air. My back was pressed to the roof of the alley on one of the apartment buildings.

"Tom, I change my mind," I squeezed my eyes tightly and dug at his back, leaving nail marks through his shirt.

"I've got you. Don't worry. You know you're safe when you're with me," he kissed me passionately as his length found it's way inside me. I groaned at the first thrust. He immediately found my spot, almost making me forget we were in midair.

He forced his tongue through my lips, kissing me roughly as his thrusts got harder. Eventually he covered my mouth and slowed down as I finished around him, moaning loudly. I was falling asleep as I felt him reach solid ground once again and carry me to his car. The light got darker and I heard a door shut as I drifted off to sleep.