Chapter 9: Part Of The Pack

Ella's POV

Ella's POV

I woke up and looked around seeing the unfamiliar room and realized we were still at Blackie's house. I was only in a pair of lace panties so I looked over at Tom and saw he was asleep in just his boxers. He had laid our clothes out on a chair so they didn't get wrinkly since he didn't plan on us spending the night last night.

I threw on my shirt, my bra, and my jeans. After I was done with that I heard the door creak open a bit. A small little girl, probably the runt of the litter, poked her head in and quickly pulled away when she realized I was up.

"It's okay. You can come in. I promise I won't bite if you don't," I giggled, whispering so I wouldn't wake Tom.

She shyly poked her head back in and wandered over to me. I smiled reassuringly at her and she came closer, crawling into my lap. She looked over at Tom curiously as he slept.

"He should be waking up soon. I think he'd love to see a cutie like you," I smiled, poking her nose. She giggled and laid her head on my shoulder, yawning.

Tom sat up groggily and looked over at us. "Hi, Tommybug. Look what wandered in," I giggled, smiling down at the little wolf. They both looked at each other curiously and she buried her face into my shoulder.

Tom picked me up bridal style. I was still holding the little wolf as she looked around curiously as Tom carried us down the stairs.

"Looks like someone found their way into your room," Blackie chuckled looking up at us. She giggled and hid her face in my shoulder as Tom held us closer to him.

"So what's her name? She's a little cutie," Tom smiled down at the little wolf girl. She giggled a small "thank you" and kept hiding in my shoulder.

"Her name is Lila. She's our shyest pup. That may be why Blackie and I are so surprised to see her with you both," Sarah laughed.

"She's adorable," Tom smiled, poking Lila's nose. She giggled and hugged him tightly, kissing his cheek.

"Did you need to do any work? You're free to use my study if you do. You two and your colleagues are technically part of the pack," Blackie looked up at Tom, smiling.

"Thank you very much. I consider you all as part of my clan. But I imagine you would like this little cutie back," Tom laughed, handing Lila to Sarah. Lila immediately cuddled into her and smiled up at her.

Tom carried me upstairs to Blackie's study and sat at the chair behind the desk. It looked like Blackie had done some deep cleaning. I was falling asleep in his arms after about ten minutes.

"Son of a bitch," I heard Tom mutter as he pulled his hand back from the desk. My eyes shot open when I smelled his blood.

Tom had cut his thumb on accident and was letting me suck the blood since I hadn't eaten yet. Mortal me would have thought this was be the grossest and weirdest thing ever. Vampire me doesn't care and just wants two things; to be close to my sire and the blood from the person I'm bound to.

He was doing his paperwork Eric had given to him as I sucked and licked at his wound, not able to get enough of him. He chuckled and held me close to his warm chest as a small purr rumbled from my throat.

"Would you like to go to the park, love? They have a fancy one here since the puppies are more active than vampire children," Tom chuckled as he smiled down at me. My dependent side was coming out since the full moon made bound couples either more dominant or more submissive. Tom's dominant side had been starting to show more and more as the day went on.

"I would love to go to the park," I giggled, immediately hopping up. Tom kissed my forehead and got me dressed in going out clothes.

Lila and another one of the puppies followed us when we were walking out the front door. Sarah noticed and pulled them back.

"We can watch them if you like," Tom smiled over at her. She thought for a second and shook her head.

"I trust you but with all the puppies going missing I don't want them to slip off and go missing," she sighed, looking down at them.

He nodded in understanding and took us to the park. I was swinging on the swings with him when he bristled up. He started growling loudly and I looked around us, trying to see what he was getting so worked up about.

Before I knew what was going on Tom had picked me up and taken me to a secluded area where nobody would find us. His eyes were a deep crimson red as he pinned my wrists above my head to a tree. "You're mine and only mine. Do you got that little girl?" He growled in my ear.

"Yes, sire. I only want you," I looked up at him as his features softened.

"Well then. I don't think it's safe here. No wonder puppies were disappearing. Let's head back. I still have work I have to do," Tom stood up and stood me up with him.

"Can't you leave me here? I'll come back as soon as I'm done enjoying the nature," I looked around. He shook his head and carried me to Blackie's house.

"Don't you trust me?" I pouted looking up at Tom. His eyes still had that caring gaze but there was a hint of mistrust and overprotection that wasn't usually there.

"No I don't. Well, let me rephrase that. I trust you but I don't trust others around you," he held me close, brushing my hair back gently. Blackie chuckled when he walked over.

"My pack wouldn't hurt flies, Tom. Well maybe the pups since they're just trying to play but they won't do much damage to anything else," he smiled at us before getting serious. "You can't let her be on her own if another pack finds its way over. A fledgling wouldn't be able to protect them self around any other pack," he looked at Tom.

"I know. That's why I'm keeping her with me at all times. I know how some of these other packs are and I'm not letting her be taken from me," Tom held onto me tightly.

***

So so sorry I was so slow to update. I've been busy with school and I've had the worst writers block so this chapter may not be as good as the rest.

Updates may not be as consistent as they were but I will try my hardest to beat this writers block and I should be done with all my major schoolwork by next month.

Thank you so much for bearing with me!! I love seeing your feedback and such. It makes my day and makes me feel like this is actually a good story. So if it's good comment or vote and I'll always try to answer your comments back!! ❤️❤️

***