Chapter 40: Don't Mess With Family

Tom's POV

Tom's POV

I was making an elixir that would make the baby's soul become the rest of Ella's that Sebastian had. It wasn't even formed yet so it wasn't like I was killing it. I sensed she had conceived life but it wouldn't make it through the full pregnancy. It was eventually going to die since she couldn't keep a fetus well.

While she was putting the kids to sleep I snuck upstairs to put the elixir in her tea. I poured it into her glass and waited. After about twenty minutes she walked back in.

"There is my beautiful little wifey. Here's your drink, darling. I added love since it's my special ingredient. Oh and some honey but that's beside the point," I kissed her softly and pulled her into my lap, handing her glass to her.

"Thanks, Tommybug. I shouldn't miss Sebastian but I can't get over him. I just want to forget about him but I can't when there's three beautiful kids who look exactly like him," she sighed, taking a sip of her tea. "Wow. This is really good. Different, but good," she looked at the glass then at me, smiling. We snuggled on the couch together as she fell asleep, holding onto me tightly.

Ella's POV

The next day I was playing with Elle and Baz in the front yard as the triplets slept when we all saw an expensive car pulled into the driveway. Tom was in the house as he was working on one of his client's cases so the three of us were out here alone. A man stepped out and smiled at us. He was tall with long blonde hair and had chocolate brown eyes.

"Um hello. Can I help you? Are you one of my husbands clients? He's inside but I can tell him that you're here," I stood up off the ground and dusted the grass off of my legs.

"No? Ella, it's me. Your other mate? Sebastian?" He looked at me. I tried to remember and shook my head, not being able to. The twins ran over, jumping into my arms. Elle hid her face in my shoulder as Little Baz held me protectively, slightly glaring at the man before us. He was a major momma's boy but not in an overly babied way. He was like Tom and super protective over his sister and I.

"The only Sebastian I know is my little boy. I think I'd better be going," I slowly took a few steps back toward the front door. He didn't look familiar to me and I wasn't risking letting either of my babies get hurt.

"Why does my son look like that stupid vampire?" Sebastian looked at Little Baz and narrowed his eyes at the house as I saw a snarl form on his lips. He was twice my height and despite being super skinny he was probably twice as strong too.

"Sir, I really do think you made a mistake. I'm calling the police," I ran inside, setting the twins down, and locking the door. "Tom! Get down here! There's a strange man outside!" I yelled, sounding a lot more worried than I'd wanted to.

Tom immediately appeared next to me as he pulled us close. He pulled the curtain back from the window and groaned loudly. "Shit. I'll take care of this, babe," he kissed my forehead and unlocked the door, walking outside.

I went to my room with the twins and Elle looked up at me. "I think daddy's gonna get mad," she frowned as Baz nodded in agreement. They'd recently seen Tom furiously go off on someone who had catcalled me and ever since they thought he was moments from a freakout with strange men.

Tom's POV

"I'm not gonna let your stupid ass hurt my wife again. Go out and find a mate like you said you did. Those five kids are staying mine. It's your fault for picking a stupid cheating broad over the most wonderful woman in the universe," I seethed, glaring at Sebastian once we were in the basement.

"Listen here you stupid fucking vampire, I will take my kids back, my mate back, and I may take your son and daughter. A little boy and girl needs their mother and I'd be a better father than you ever could," he growled, slamming me against the wall.

"You made my wife cry. You told me you'd never let a tear come to her eyes and what did you do? My wife, my whole world, my universe, crying over your sorry ass. She cried for days after seeing you again until I figured out how to give her soul back and then she forgot about you and then I saw my baby girl smile again," I spit in his face, growling back at him loudly.

He dropped me a couple seconds before Ella walked in with the laundry basket in just her sports bra and a pair of panties. "Oh my god. Tom, I didn't realize you'd have company. Anna had gotten sick and thrown up on me so I'm doing laundry while they napped. I apologize you have to see me like this," she looked at me then to Sebastian, turning a bright red. She must not have been too mad at him for earlier since she thought he was a client of mine.

"Oh, my dear, Tom is a very lucky man. The luckiest by far," Sebastian softly kissed the back of her hand and smiled at her, covering his eyes. He wasn't leaving so that meant he wasn't done with our little chat yet.

Ella had done what she needed to and walked out. I grabbed Sebastian by his shirt and glared at him. "Listen here, fucker. We were safe. Nothing had happened to her until you took her from me and ever since then she's been put through hell," I glared at him, my eyes shifting from their normal blue to red.

"So you're blaming this on me? You're the asshole who practically begged me to take the other kid so he'd live and now you're telling me to get lost? Maybe if you would just fuck off and let me take her to hell with me where she belongs then nothing would ever happen. She'd have demons watching over her and keeping her safe 24/7. You also told me the other day my kids wanted to see me then you take them and make them yours. What kind of shit is that?" he leered at me and spit in my face.

"You dissed Ella in front of your tramp. She looked like she was going to cry the entire way home until we got here and I screwed her brains out," I glared at him, adding that part to spite him since I was so pissed.

"Oh Tommyboy. I recently found a way to make sure things had played out like I intended them to. I kept it to myself for Ella's sake but you have just pissed it all away for her and the kids. We are going to go back to that day at the mall and I am going to find her," he glared at me with a look of pure hate, as he loudly snapped his fingers.

Before I could say anything the world started spinning and we were no longer in the basement. I was in the car with Eric, heading to the mall. There was no memory of anything that had happened over the past few years.