Chapter 18: Pleasant Morning Before Leaving The States

Tom's POV

Tom's POV

I walked downstairs and Ella was already in the kitchen making breakfast. She loved making new things for me to try even though neither of us needed actual food. I walked over to her and gently wrapped my arms around her waist. "What are you making for us today, baby doll?" I smiled down at her, holding her to me.

"Today breakfast consists of pancakes made in the shape of Mickey Mouse, omelettes, buttered toast with or without jelly, fruit cocktail, orange juice, and milk," she smiled up at me, gently pressing her lips to mine.

"Baby girl, you spoil me. You know that? Just because we don't get full doesn't mean you have to make a huge breakfast and a huge fuss," I smiled down at her, spinning her so she was facing me.

"Of course I'm gonna spoil you. You're my vampire and the love of my life. I also made enough for us and the guys. Whatever leftovers we've had they've been scarfing down lately, especially Fred, and since they and Blackie's are over I thought I'd make a bigger breakfast," she giggled, wrapping her arms around me and flirtatiously smacking my behind with the spatula in her hand. I growled at her and bared my fangs at her playfully for being a little tease.

"Fine. But after we eat you're gonna sit your cute behind in my lap and you're gonna feed off me. I want to keep you and our babies as healthy as can be and nothing is going to stop me from doing that," I smiled down at her, chuckling.

"Okay. Got it," she playfully rolled her eyes and went back to cooking our breakfast. The table was already set so all she had to do was set the food out. The guys smiled widely when they walked in and saw her setting food in the center of the table. "Dig in, boys. I made plenty for all of us," Ella giggled as they all took a seat at the table, filling up their plates and thanking her before they all started devouring their food.

"Darlin', once again you have completely and absolutely outdone yourself. This is delicious," I smiled, pulling her into my lap and moving her plate so she could still eat as I held her close. I wrapped my arm around her waist protectively and kissed her cheek after I swallowed my mouthful of pancake.

She kissed me softly and smiled, going back to her food. It took all I had not to just throw everything off the table and take her then and there. Lately my instincts had been awful and I had to resist giving into my urges and keep acting civil. My father always told me that the more mature I got the more my primal urges would come out and I'd become like a rabid animal until I got my way, or at least got through having my way. Even being prince of the vampires I could still be an uncivilized beast when it came to the wellbeing of my lover and keeping her safe. I shook my head to clear it and kept eating while my little baby girl snuggled into me.

"Okay. I'm done. Do you want me to feed now or after you finished eating?" She giggled, smiling up at me and holding me close to her petite and fragile tiny frame.

"I want you to feed now. I'll take you up to our room so it'll be more private," I chuckled, carrying her upstairs and sitting on our bed. She looked up at me, I guess wanting me to do it for her. I nicked the vein in my neck and she drank at the blood that spilled out from the split skin. Since she had the twins she drank more than usual. Today she made small whimpers and grunts like she used to when I first sired her and bound her to me. I smiled to myself thinking of how far we'd come as mates since then.

I gently picked her up after she had finished and carried her over to the piano and set her on it gently. She looked down at me curiously as I sat down at the bench and started playing. Her eyes widened as I smiled up at her. I had wrote a song for her a little while back and was playing it for her now.

"You always seem to completely wow me and never stop doing so," she crawled into my lap after I had finished playing and softly kissed me. I laughed and kissed her back, pressing my forehead to hers and deepening our kiss.

"Hey Keifer, you wanna-Oh, uh, you're busy. I'll come back later," Blackie walked in going over papers and looked up at us, letting out a chuckle. Ella got up, a slight blush on her cheeks, and dusted herself off.

"Don't worry. I have to go help clean up the kitchen and fold laundry anyway. You both talk about whatever you need to," she smiled, giving me a kiss on my cheek and giving Blackie a hug before walking out.

"She's so short and lovey. It fits her," Blackie laughed as he set the papers in front of me to review. I looked over them and grabbed the landline off my nightstand.

"That's my favorite thing about her. That's how I know she's gonna be a great mother when the time comes," I smiled widely, obviously excited by it. Blackie just laughed and patted my shoulder as I dialed the number on one of the papers.

After a few minutes I got off the phone with one of my clients. He told me a couple weeks ago he was flying us out to England where he lived. The guys and myself have known for awhile but I didn't know how Ella would feel about coming with us. Now that she had a demon after her I figured it'd be better if she came with us so I could keep her out of harms way. I was teasing my hair in the vanity mirror when I saw her run past me and into the bathroom. She heaved the contents of her stomach into the toilet.

Ella's POV

I felt my hair being pulled back as I threw up everything I had eaten. "So it begins, huh?" Tom smiled down at me. I just groaned as I felt another wave come up. When I was finally through I stood up and flushed the toilet then went to washing my hands and rinsing my mouth out with mouthwash.

"Why are our bags packed and sitting on the bed?" I looked at Tom after I had walked out of the bathroom. He smiled nervously and sat me in the chair in front of his vanity to brush my hair out.

"Well darling, we're going to England for a few days. I already have everything together so that you don't have to worry about a thing," Tom smiled down at me softly as he picked up a brush and started running it through my long locks of hair.

"Tom, I can brush my own hair. I'm pregnant, not a baby myself anymore. And why am I just hearing about this England trip now? How long have you guys known about it for?" I looked up at him through the mirror.

He sighed and continued what he was doing. "I know you can brush your own hair but you are pregnant and I don't want you to overwork yourself, I wanted to do this for you. And about the trip, we've known for a couple weeks but I didn't know how you'd feel about coming. We're leaving soon and we're only going to be there a couple days. We're going in my private jet so it's no hassle," he smiled, down at me and kissing my forehead once all the snarls were out.

"Well I never have left the country before. Sure. Let's go," I hopped up and threw my arms around him, kissing him hard. He smiled and kissed me back before we had to get out things and go out to the car taking us to the hangar.