Chapter 13: Wedding Day

Ella's POV

Ella's POV

The tailors had made me a beautiful wedding dress and at the moment a maid was helping me into it. Tom was already at the church, waiting for me to arrive. He was nervous to leave me but Fred was with me so he knew I was safe. I helped Tom with most of the wedding plans since he had never attended a wedding. Fred said that he would give me away since my parents had no idea where I was and I intended to keep it that way.

"You almost ready? It's gonna start soon and you're one of the most important things that's supposed to be there," Fred laughed, knocking on my bedroom door.

"Perfection can not be rushed," the maid doing my hair said. She was younger than most of the servants and maids here and also very talented. She had helped me into my dress and picked out my hair style, making sure I looked perfect for my big day. Lastly she was putting the finishing touches on makeup and smiled when she was done.

"It looks perfect. You did a perfectly wonderful job," I looked in a mirror smiling widely. She was surprised when I grabbed her in a tight hug but she hugged me back just as tightly.

"You two can continue your little girl moment after you get back from your wedding," Fred picked me up and carried me downstairs where Jeff was waiting for us. Eric was Tom's best man so he was already with Tom at the church. I didn't have any of my girl friends here so I asked Sarah to be my bridesmaid. I hoped she and Blackie could make it down. Tom and I weren't sure they'd make it with all the kids, or even want to bring them all.

"Come on. Tom's been calling nonstop freaking out since you aren't there," Jeff laughed, looping his arm through mine and leading me to the limo Tom had waiting.

Tom's POV

"Where is she? Do you think she's okay? I really hope she isn't hungry. It's been awhile since she's last fed," I was pacing nervously in the back as guests began to show up and take their seats.

Eric ran over and sat me in a chair. "Tom, good grief. Calm down she's fine. Take a deep breath and sit down. Ella's fine and she'll be here in a few minutes. And if she's hungry I'm sure she can wait a couple hours. Didn't she just feed yesterday before you went to bed? She'll be fine," he looked down at me, reassuring me Ella wasn't in any trouble.

Kibby walked over and sat in front of us, grooming herself. She was the ring bearer since none of Blackie's puppies wanted to do it and Lila, Blackie's shyest daughter, was going to be the flower girl.

"Darlin', you look beautiful. That dress looks very lovely on you," I smiled down at Lila. She giggled and hid her face as a small blush blossomed across it.

"Tom, she's here. Fred and Jeff are getting her ready to walk down the aisle," Eric poked his head back in and smiled at me. I stood up and gently took Lila's hand, leading her to her spot and setting Kibby next to her. When I reached the alter Eric fixed my tie and I let out a small sigh, nervous. This was my first time ever being to one of these things, much less actually being one of the main people in it.

The music started as I was lost in thought and I saw Lila start throwing petals on the ground as Kibby followed with the rings in a small box gently tied to her swollen frame. Ella followed last as Fred brought her down the aisle his arm laced through hers. Before long she stood before me and I could feel a wide grin spread across my face. I was happy to know we were gonna be bound together through my laws and hers.

Ella's POV

I smiled at Tom once I got to the alter and giggled. He took my hands in his as the priest took the rings off of Kibby. Tom and I were too busy smiling like idiots at each other until it was time to say our "I do's". We kissed and I heard everyone cheering. The wedding thing was new to them so this was the first one any of the vampires and werewolves here had seen.

"So what is a reception?" Tom looked at me curiously as I was tossing the bouquet behind me. I turned and saw Lila had caught it and I giggled, hugging her close.

I looked back at Tom after letting Lila go. "It's a party from the married couple kind of as a thanks for everyone attending the ceremony," I smiled, pulling him close and softly kissing his nose. He tilted his head up so instead of kissing his nose I got his lips instead. I laughed and he smiled mischievously when we pulled away from each other.

"Well sounds fun. We better get going so we aren't late," he laced his arm through mine and led us to the car. Fred was waiting in there for us with Eric and a bottle of champagne.

"Where's Jeff? He's usually always with you," I looked around the car then at Fred, noticing he wasn't listening too intently.

"He had some things to do. He'll be here in a bit," he said absentmindedly with a far off look. I just nodded in response and looked up at Tom.

"Don't worry, darlin'. Like I said work is getting a bit stressful and everyone's on edge. He's fine and he'll be here later," Tom softly kissed my forehead and pulled me into his lap as my stomach growled loudly.

"Oops. Guess I'm a bit hungry," I giggled shyly as my face turned a bright red. Tom chuckled and pulled me closer, nicking the vein on his neck and pulling me closer.

"Any time you get hungry just tell me. You aren't bothering me and I don't mind," he smiled, kissing my head softly.

"But you'll get your tux dirty. I don't want that," I softly blushed. He chuckled and gently kissed my cheek.

"I won't, love. Now eat. I can tell you're hungry," he looked at me, still holding me close to him. I nodded and sucked and bit at his neck until I fell asleep on him.