Chapter 8: To The Werewolf Territory

Ella's POV

Ella's POV

I felt Tom carrying me to his limo. The light was already bright this morning but he held an umbrella over us so we were protected from the sun.

"You're actually going to a business meeting with her still in pajamas? She doesn't even look like she has sunscreen. What kind of boyfriend are you?" Eric laughed, materializing next to Tom. I took a quick peek and looked over at him.

"I have an extra change of nice clothes for her in the car already and I made sure to put sunscreen on her three times this morning before we left," Tom rolled his eyes, obviously in a mood today. My hand gently rested on his that was holding the umbrella and I looked up at him. He smiled down at me and kissed my nose before getting into the car with Eric.

I yawned and looked up at Tom. "Where are we going?" I asked, snuggling into him close. He took a minute to answer and I noticed Eric shift uncomfortably. Tom didn't usually act like a typical dominant vampire and it kind of had me worried.

"We're going to the werewolf territory. Don't you dare even think of leaving my side or there will be severe consequences. Do you understand me?" He looked down at me. There was a hard look in his eye but there was also a hint of worry. I nodded in understanding, knowing he didn't mean any harm and he placed a soft kiss on my forehead.

"Do I have to change? I want to stay in my pajamas," I asked as the driver started driving off. Tom closed the window between the driver and us, must having some business to talk about with Eric.

"You have to change eventually but you can stay in your pajamas until we get close to being there," he kissed my forehead.

"You're awful kissie today. Kissie Keifer," I giggled, smiling up at him and hugging him tightly. He chuckled and hugged me back and placed yet another kiss on me, this time on my lips.

"I am, darlin'. And don't you ever even think of forgetting it," he winked playfully and smiled. Eric chuckled as he went over some files and playfully rolled his eyes at us.

Tom and Eric talked as I played with Tom's hair. He didn't seem to mind and he held me close as he and Eric talked over their business deal with the werewolves. We were going today since Tom had to get everything straightened out with Blackie.

Tom looked at his watch then down at me. "Time for you to get dressed, princess," he pulled my shirt off me when Eric turned away and clipped my bra on.

I turned a couple shades of pink and looked up at Tom. "Why are you dressing me? I can do it myself. I promise I don't need help," I giggled, slightly embarrassed.