Chapter 17: Day At Home

Ella's POV

Ella's POV

I was sitting in Tom's lap, petting Kibby as she held onto her kittens and cleaned them. One of the maids told me she had her kittens while I was stuck at Sebastian's house. Tom had brought me into one of his rooms I hadn't seen yet in our house. He seemed to have more and more new rooms. The one we're in was the game room. There was a mini fridge with soda and booze, a pool table, and a couple other games they often played to pass the time.

Tom set me on the cushion beside him. "Hang on, darlin'. I think I'm gonna go school their asses at pool," he winked at me, referring to Jeff and Fred.

"Have fun," I giggled as he placed a soft kiss on my forehead before walking over there. After about fifteen minutes I got up to get myself a drink. Tom looked at me and ran over, gently sitting me back down on the couch.

"What were you gonna do, baby girl?" He looked down at me, concerned. He gently scooped me into his arms so he was holding me bridal style.

"I was just going to get myself something to drink. I just wanted a pop. I'm fine, Tommybug," I giggled, smiling up at him. He shook his head and called in one of his servants and asked him to get me a soda.

"Aww, Tommy's being an overprotective daddy because of his babies in his little wifey's tummy," Fred cooed playfully teasing us. Tom rolled his eyes and walked into his office with me still in his arms as the guys followed him.

"So have you thought of names for the baby? Can you see what they're gonna be?" Eric smiled at us widely. Tom had told me that Eric adored children and was super excited along with us and the rest of the guys also.

"No but I can check," he smiled down at me. I must have looked confused because he continued. "You heard Sebastian say that I was the vampire prince. That's why I have so many special abilities and why I can do some things other vampires can't. As soon as my father, the vampire king, tells me I can I'll make you the queen. Then I'll be the king, you'll be my queen, and both our little royals will be running around. Can I see what we're having?" He smiled down at me.

"If you can then be my guest," I giggled, smiling excitedly up at him as he held me close in his lap.

He nodded and gently reached under my shirt to feel my stomach. I felt his fingertips graze along my swollen tummy. There was a gentle tingling as his hand touched my skin. I giggled softly since it kinda tickled. Tom looked up at Jeff and Fred then they quickly grabbed my hands as Tom and Eric each picked up a syringe of something dark purple.

"Let me go. You know I'm terrified of needles," I tried to kick Fred and Jeff off of me as they laid me on Tom's desk. "What are you doing?" I glared up at Tom as he looked down at me sympathetically.

"I know I said that the babies were going to be fine but there's one little thing wrong. If I use this serum then they'll be sure to make it through. I asked Fred and Jeff to give you comfort and hold your hands since I know you hate needles," Tom gently kissed my forehead and used an alcohol swab to clean off my stomach. "One...two...three," he said before he and Eric stuck the needles into my stomach and pushed the plungers down.

"So did you find out what you two are having?" Jeff asked to try to distract me when he saw me slightly starting to twitch. Tom gently brushed my hair out of my face and smiled down at me.

"We are having a little boy and a little girl. Now we can think of names for the twins," he smiled down at me as the finished and removed the needles from my stomach. "Now, the guys are gonna go and you're gonna feed because you haven't yet today and it'll make you feel better after the shots," he looked up at them and then back down at me as they took the hint and walked out.

"Open your stupid vein," I crossed my arms and mumbled, looking away. I was mad because he didn't tell me what he was gonna do and just took it upon himself to do it and not even warn me.

"Lose the attitude," he said, nicking his vein in his neck and pulling me to him. I let out a small grunt as I bit at his neck as I took deep gulps. "Blackie is coming soon. We think that it's the demons stealing the vampire pups to train as they please and Blackie and I are going to talk things over," he said. I grunted a soft acknowledgement that I heard him and quickly fell asleep after my belly was full.

Tom's POV

I was working in my office and waiting for Blackie to arrive while Ella slept in my lap. She had some blood on the corners of her mouth from having just finished feeding. Being pregnant with twins she fed constantly but I didn't mind. How could I knowing I was keeping my unborn children and my wife alive? She softly mumbled something unintelligible in her sleep and I smiled, using my shirt to wipe the blood off her mouth.

Eric, Fred, and Jeff walked in, all looking a bit nervous. Finally Eric was the first to actually say something. "Don't you think it was a bit too easy for us to get away with her? I mean Sebastian is the devil's son and we just walked right in, got Ella's soul practically handed back to her, and walked out. You don't think he had something else planned, do you?" He bit his lip looking at me.

I thought it over and realized it was a bit easy getting her back. "Find out everything you possibly can about her and all the family you can find that lived before her," I looked back at them concerned. The three nodded and walked out to go do what I told them.

'Maybe there was a family secret that never got passed down to her and now she's finding out the hard way because I got to her before Sebastian could,' I thought to myself nervously as she mumbled something else in her sleep that I couldn't quite catch.