Chapter 16: My Vampire Returns And Big News

Ella's POV

Ella's POV

(Smut warning in this chapter)

I heard the door slam downstairs and Rachel's head shot up. "What was that?" Sebastian sat up and looked at Rachel. My head was spinning and my breathing was shallow. I felt like everything was underwater and I was spacey. The only thing I could make out was Sebastian still straddling me. "Just make sure no one gets in until I'm done," Sebastian narrowed his eyes at Rachel, planting his lips back on mine.

Rachel nodded and walked out as Sebastian's other colleagues walked over to help him. I noticed Rob grabbing my hand to try and comfort me as Scotti and Dave stood guard at the door. The feeling of being lightheaded set in when the door was kicked in and I saw Fred standing there with half of Rachel's torn jacket in his hand.

"Get away from her. That's my wife and you're going to keep your nasty demon hands off of her," Tom followed, glaring at Sebastian.

"You've already lost her. Most of her soul is mine. Vampire prince or not you can't do anything to get her back. Here. She doesn't need this stupid mortal token of love anymore," he took my ring off and threw it at Tom. He hurried and caught it, tucking it into his pocket, as Fred tackled Sebastian off of me and onto the floor. They wrestled as I felt some of my strength and other senses returning. Tom rushed over to me and stroked my hair back, taking my hands in his and holding me close to him.

"You're getting your soul back, okay darlin'? I know it hurts but it won't last but for maybe ten minutes," he murmured in my ear as Eric, Fred, and Jeff kept everyone away from us. I whimpered and buried my face in Tom's hair, groaning. It hurt like nothing I had ever felt before. I felt Sebastian grab my hand but before long Tom's cowboy boot was bouncing off his chest.

"She's back. Let's go," I heard Tom say to the guys, picking me up off the bed. They all rushed back downstairs and ran out to the car they had came in and sped off. "Darling, do you need to eat?" Tom asked softly, holding me close to him. I groaned and shook my head. He nodded and softly kissed my forehead, putting me into a deep sleep.

I regained consciousness as Tom carried me inside bridal style. He saw I was awake and smiled down at me. I pulled him to me, kissing him roughly the whole way. Halfway up the stairs I felt Tom's tongue gently rub at my upper lip, begging for entrance. I opened my lips granting him access. He pulled me closer to him as his breathing got heavier and our kiss got more heated. We got to our room and he set me on the bed, laying next to me.

"Are you sure you feel okay? You did have your soul drained and slowly returned to you," he looked down at me concerned.

"Yes, just kiss me before I go crazy. I missed you so much," I pulled him closer to me. He smiled down at me and pressed his lips to mine forcefully and rammed his tongue through my lips, getting extremely forceful. He eventually started trailing soft kisses on my neck and down my body while murmuring 'mine' softly between each kiss.

Finally he grabbed my chin and stared deeply into my eyes. "Darlin', you are mine and I intend to make you feel better than anybody ever has before and ever will make you feel," Tom said, still holding my chin and looking into my eyes. I nodded and hugged him tightly to me, wrapping my legs and arms around him so I was practically molded to him. He took my hand and gently slid my wedding ring back on. He stripped us both down and stroked himself a couple times before thrusting into me hard yet passionately.

"I know it had only been a day but I missed you so much. Now shake me," I smiled, wrapping my legs around his waist tightly and throwing my head back into the pillows. He smiled and tilted my chin toward him so I was looking back at him.

"I missed you too, love. With all my heart and every fiber of my being," he smiled, placing a soft kiss on my forehead and pulled away with a smirk. "But I don't think you're in the position to be telling me what to do," he pinned my wrists to the bed and immediately thrusted into my spot.

I moaned out loudly and within a couple minutes I was reaching my climax loudly. He smiled and finished himself off with a loud grunt, letting my wrists go and falling onto me. I felt his rapid heartbeat through my chest and kissed him softly. He smiled down at me when we pulled away, content in a comfortable silence.

After a couple hours I walked into Tom's study shyly. I was in his favorite pair of lingerie he bought for me when he had a bunch of tailors come to the house. "Tom? I have some news to tell you," I said shyly.

He looked up and smiled at me. "Yes? What is it, darlin'? By the way, you look perfect," he smiled, beckoning for me to come closer. I blushed softly and walked over to him. He smiled down at me as he pulled me into his lap. "There's my beautiful baby girl. You look perfect. So why'd you get all dressed up for me?" He placed a kiss on my forehead.

I looked down shyly as I chose my words. "Well I was going to ask how you would feel about us having a baby?" I looked at him, biting my lip timidly. He looked a little surprised at first then sat back in his chair.

"And what brought this up, princess?" He held me close, looking down at me. I let my lip lose of the grip my teeth had and went on.

"I love you with all my heart and now I want to love someone else with the man I love very very much. Sebastian's fortune teller told me I was pregnant and I was hoping you'd be happy about having a new baby," I leaned up and pecked my lips to his.

He held me close and stroked my hair back, putting a blanket over me. "Vampire children develop differently than human children," he put his hand on my lower stomach and closed his eyes. "I can see you're pregnant with twins. That means you'll be pregnant for about eighteen months," he looked at me, holding me to him.

"Why? Would I look bigger than usual?" I looked at him curiously. I didn't realize how different vampires were from mortals. But to my relief, he shook his head no.

"You'll be the same size as a normal woman with twins by the end of the eighteen months. Vampires can't miscarry so there's no chance of you losing either of them. Are you sure you've thought through having a baby, Ella? It's a lot of work for a girl not being born a vampire and having a vampire's children. Especially since you're so young. It's frowned upon having a baby at your age for a human, it is especially to a vampire," he looked down at me.

"You'll be helping me though, so yeah. I'm super excited to start a life and a family with you and really excited to be back in your arms at home. And I'm already pregnant. There's no going back now," I giggled, smiling up at him as I smothered his cheeks in kisses.

He smiled widely down at me and caught my lips, kissing me hard. "Then the Keifers are having their first babies."