Chapter 14: Honeymoon Gone Wrong

Ella's POV

Ella's POV

(Smut warning in this chapter)

I had told Tom what a honeymoon was and that was the only thing he decided to plan without me. We were on our way to wherever he was taking us and had refused to tell me where it was.

"Tom, if someone who's bound can't leave their mates side how do they stay together for eternity?" I looked up at Tom curiously, breaking my gaze from the forest out the window.

He chuckled and brushed my hair out of my face. "Well love, after someone has accepted that they have been bound they have an urge to always be with their mate. Have you ever noticed after a short period of time you can't stand to be away and you want to come running back? That's that urge and it keeps mates together for eternity. Without it they'd get tired of each other quickly," he explained, softly kissing my forehead.

"How long does it last for? Does it ever go away?" I looked up at him curiously as he carried me bridal style into his small private cabin in the woods.

"No, love. It doesn't. It's like that so we can continue to keep each other alive. I have to feed off of you and you off me. Without each other we'd die so that's the primal urge vampires have that keeps us together," Tom smiled, delicately setting me on the bed.

I giggled and bared my fangs at him, in a playful way and smiled up at him. "I'll give you a lesson in respect you won't soon forget. Don't tempt me, darlin'. The beast is hungry," he said in a playful snarl, softly growling.

"Oh? What will he do to a girl who won't listen to his warnings?" I smiled cutely, batting my eyelashes in a false innocence. He got a devious smirk and picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder and practically threw me onto the table in the room.

"You'll be taught a lesson, darlin'. It's gonna be one you ain't soon gonna forget either," he smirked. He took all my clothes off and smiled down at me. "You're already wet. If you want me then get me hard, baby," he smirked, apparently taking on the overly-dominant role.

"How do you want me to do that?" I softly blushed. He thought for a minute and grabbed my hand, guiding it to my heat and moved my hand so I was rubbing myself. I could feel my lips contort into a grin and I bit my lip, getting slower since I couldn't handle so much pleasure all at once and it was more of a turn on to him.

He stood there arms crossed down at me, a scowl on his lips just adding to the dominance he possessed at the moment, and I smirked to myself as I saw his leather pants getting tighter in the crotch area. "Eyes up at me," he said, grabbing my chin so he was looking me in the eye. I blushed a deep red and continued shyly.

After a couple more minutes he undressed himself and grabbed my knees, pinning my thighs to the table, and shoving all of himself into me in one thrust. I held back a squeal that threatened to cry out and threw my head back as he thrust into me with all his force mercilessly. He resumed rubbing that one spot, adding to my pleasure as he grabbed my tiny wrists in one of his large hands, pinning them above my head. I felt a pressure in the pit of my stomach and squealed, silently begging for a release. He sucked and bit hard at my neck until I was screaming his name and whimpering after coming down from my high. Before long he let out a loud grunt and with one final hard thrust I felt him release inside me and our mess running down my inner thighs.

"That was perfect, baby girl," he threw his hair back and picked me up off the table, carrying me to our room. I mumbled a soft "mmh hmm" as he set me in bed and tucked me in before climbing in and pulling me close.

I was almost asleep when there was a loud crack on the window and suddenly the glass on the cabin window had shattered. I gasped as Tom tried to shield me under the blanket from the glass and whatever else came from the window.

"What do you possibly want?" I heard Tom's sneer like a distasteful flavor on his lips. I looked up at him from under the blanket and saw the sneer on his lips as well as a look of disgust and pure loathing.

"What else could I possibly want that you have, well besides one thing?" I heard a smooth, light chuckle. I peeked up from the blankets and saw a tall man with long blonde hair and a slender frame. Tom shoved me back under the covers and into his protective embrace.

"You stay away from her. She's mine and she's gonna stay mine. Now get out and let us finish our honeymoon in peace," Tom snapped, his normally light blue eyes now a narrowed dark blue icy glare.

"I could do that. Or I could take her and make her mine just as easily," he purred. In one fluid movement I was swaddled in the large white comforter in his arms. I was still naked from mine and Tom's time in the kitchen.

Tom's fangs grew longer than I had ever seen before and he ran at the man faster than my eye could make out what it was seeing. The man had sidestepped Tom and he crashed out the window, snarling at the man.

"Ella, isn't it? My names Sebastian Bach but you can call me Sebastian for now or mate works too. Whichever you prefer," he smiled, walking to his limo. He climbed in, still holding me tightly to him as I was swaddled in the blanket.

"I already have a wonderful mate that I'm bound to. I don't need or want another one," I glared up at him, crossing my arms. He let out a chuckle and softly patted my head.

"You younger vampires are so naïve and adorable. I could easily break your bond like I could a toothpick. Did your 'mate' ever tell you that if he isn't around you you will eventually fall out of love? Or did he coincidentally leave that part out?" He chuckled darkly, holding me to his warm chest.

"No I won't. We need each other to survive. Without him I die and without me he dies. You'll have to either let me go or he and I will need each other's blood," I rolled my eyes. I hated being treated inferior just because I was a new vampire.

"Like I said, your naïvety makes you all the more precious. All you need to survive is a born vampire and he needs a little turned mortal. He lied to you to keep you with him. Pretty clever of him if I must say so myself. And this petty thing," he looked at my wedding ring as if it were mere garbage to be tossed, "No real vampire gives in to mortal laws. They're pathetic and for creatures with the lifespan of a simple housefly," he spat the words out as if disgusted.

"Listen here, you scruffy long haired twit. I love my husband, my mate, whatever you want to call him. I do love him and I always will. Now you can keep me all you want but I will not ever find solace in your embrace!" I yelled, losing my temper on him.

He growled loudly and his fangs came out, biting into my neck, putting me in a trance like state until we pulled up to his mansion on a large hill. He carried me in and set me in bed, softly kissing me so I fell into a deep sleep.

~~~

(Authors thought: This story's just a tad bit slow. I think it should be spiced up a bit. Thoughts on this chapter? Opinions?)