Chapter 24: How Can Home Be In Your Arms?

(Smut warning in this chapter)

Ella's POV

"Darling, I have to go somewhere for a few hours. You don't mind if I leave you here, do you?" Sebastian smiled at me.

"No. I don't mind. Do whatever you need to," I smiled, softly kissing his cheek and turning on the TV. He caught my lips on his and pulled me close.

"Bye, doll. Be good while I'm gone. I love you so much," he smiled down at me after he pulled away and crushed me tightly to him in a bear hug.

"Okay, babe. Love you too," I playfully rolled my eyes at how ridiculous he sounded. He always treated me like I was four. Finally he smiled and planted a soft kiss on my forehead before walking out the door and to his car. About ten or fifteen minutes after Sebastian's car pulled out of the driveway there was a knock at the door.

I looked at the security camera Sebastian had set up and I opened the door. "Hello?" I answered, greeting the familiar stranger before me. There was a man with long dark, curly black hair. He had beautiful baby blue eyes and luscious pouty full pink lips. He was tall but not as tall as Sebastian. "What can I do for you?" I smiled up at him shyly.

"Well, is your mate home? I have work I need to discuss with him. He didn't know I was coming today. By the way my names Tom. Tom Keifer," he smiled down at me.

"No. He just left. My names Ella Bach. You're more than welcome to wait with me though," I smiled, leading him to the couch. He smiled and sat on one end as I sat on the other.

"You look so familiar. I feel like we've known each other before or at least seen one another," Tom smiled at me, brushing my hair behind my ear and smiling at me. I blushed and giggled softly.

"I can say the same for you. Your touch feels almost like home," I smiled, pulling his hand back to me and resting my cheek against the back of his hand as he smiled down at me.

We waited and after about ten minutes I started fidgeting. Tom set his hand on my knee concerned and I immediately calmed down. He smirked as his hand went up further. I knew I shouldn't be letting him do this but at the same time I didn't want him to stop.

"Got somewhere more private we can take this? I'd love to see more of you," Tom purred, gently nipping at my ear. I nodded breathlessly and led him up to mine and Sebastian's room excitedly.

He pushed me to the bed and climbed on top of me as we started undressing. Once our clothes were off he slid in to me and found my spot quicker than Sebastian ever has. I moaned loudly and threw my head back, giving into him completely.

"Wait. You aren't gonna tell Baz about this, are you?" I bit my lip nervously when we got a few minutes in. He chuckled and softly pressed his perfectly pouty lips to mine.

"If I tell him about our affair, then that means I can't see you again and I'd hate for that to happen," he purred in my ear, chuckling. I smiled widely as he pressed his lips to mine once again, his tongue licking at my lips. I let him in and he took full advantage. Our kiss deepened as his thrusts got more passionate and less lustful.

"I think I'm close," I moaned softly, pulling on his hair slightly and murmuring into his shoulder. I let out soft moans and hisses of absolute pleasure as he continued what he was doing.

"Come for me, baby girl. I want to hear your pretty voice calling out my name," he smiled down at me, still hitting that one spot that drove me crazy. He added to the pleasure by massaging me. Soon I was moaning his name loudly as my back arched and I reached my climax. He soon followed and reached his, grunting loudly as he did.

"I think you did better than Sebastian ever has. You made me feel better than he ever has. How do you feel more like home to me than my own mate does?" I smiled then looked up at Tom curiously, pulling him to me and kissing at his neck hard. He smiled and held me close by my waist, softly kissing along my jawline.

"I'm glad. He's lucky to have a girl like you that he gets to pleasure whenever he wants and I would love to be your mate or your husband or anything else. Whatever you want me to be. I would love to be yours," he smiled, softly kissing my lips and holding me to him. He murmured the last sentence against my ear, making shivers run down my spine.

"I would say I want to stay with you but I don't want Sebastian finding out I cheated on him. He would go ballistic and I don't want you getting hurt," I softly kissed him, sitting up.

"I would risk anything to be with you," he pressed his forehead to mine and softly kissed me as we both got dressed and headed downstairs.

We were watching TV and I was sitting in his lap as he held me close in his arms. Sebastian's car pulled into the driveway and I gave Tom one final passionate kiss, my tongue finding its way between his lips, and we shared an intimate kiss before I headed to the kitchen to make myself a cup of tea as Sebastian walked in through the front door.

Tom's POV

"Ah Tom I didn't realize you'd be here today. Always a pleasure to see you," Sebastian smiled down at me, hanging his coat up on the coat rack.

"Well I decided I'd help you finish all your work today instead if that's alright with you," I smiled softly as Ella walked in. He took her tea cup out of her hands, setting it aside, picking her up, spinning her around, and kissing her hard on her beautiful rosy pink lips.

"Stop it, Sebastian. You're embarrassing me in front of company," Ella laughed, playfully hitting his shoulder as he set her back on her feet. He smiled down at her and led me to his office.

Once the door was shut he grabbed me by my shirt and slammed me against the wall. "Don't you ever show up unannounced again. Especially with my mate home alone or you'll regret it," he narrowed his now glowing red eyes at me.

"Are you accusing me of something? Because if you are you can find someone else to help you out. I do not have to be here and I do not take lightly to threats," I glared at Sebastian, an amazing liar.

"No. I'm not. Now let's get to work and I want you out of my house as soon as we finish and I want you to tell me next time you plan on showing up on my property," he sat at his desk, still glaring at me.

"Understood, Mr. Bach. Won't happen again," I said through grit teeth, going over the papers he set before me.