Chapter 20: Back To The Demons

Ella's POV

Ella's POV

I struggled in Rachel's arms, trying to grab at his chain to rip it out of his nose but he quickly caught me and pinned me down on the bed, his hand still clamped down over my mouth. "Don't try to do that again," he growled, looking down at me with a glare. I tried to throw him off me in response, since I couldn't give him a verbal answer but he was too strong. He picked me up again, this time he was pinning my hands behind my back and holding me bridal style as his other hand stayed firm at my mouth.

"If you scream or try to run then the wolf dies. Are you going to scream or run when Rachel takes his hand off of your mouth, darling?" Sebastian looked at Blackie then to me struggling in Rachel's arms. I shook my head no and stopped trying to break Rachel's grasp. "Good girl. Give her here and we'll just have to wait for her sire to return," Sebastian smiled up at Rachel as he set me in Sebastian's lap.

"Can Rachel hand me my suitcase so I can get my clothes out of it? It's cold just sitting in a damp towel," I looked up at Sebastian, feeling absolutely ridiculous having to ask to put on clothes.

"Rachel, grab her a shirt, her bra, a pair of panties, and some shorts. But make sure they look nice. I don't want her looking like vampire filth when I take her home," Sebastian said looking up at Rachel as he walked over to my suitcase. I looked up at Sebastian, never thinking I'd hear a guy comfortably say "panties".

Rachel handed me my clothes and I slipped into them as easily as I could for having to stay in Sebastian's lap and not expose anything under my towel. I had just finished getting dressed and handed the towel that was wrapped around me to Rachel, when the door opened and Tom walked in with the guys following behind him. He groaned loudly as Rachel grabbed him, putting the rest of the guys to sleep. Rob appeared out of nowhere and set the guys on the other bed then snapped and we were sitting in a limo. Tom was handcuffed with Rob and Rachel on either side of him as I was held protectively in Sebastian's lap. 

"So business trip to London. Clever, right? There was a reason you could never trace calls or find your 'customers' actual identity. I knew you'd bring my little darling so it was the perfect idea," Sebastian smiled at Tom before kissing my cheek hard.

"Don't you dare touch her again," Tom glared at Sebastian, his eyes a dangerous red. Sebastian scoffed and let out a dark chuckle.

"Oh Tommy boy, Tommy boy, Tommy boy. I don't think you're in any position at all to be telling me what to do. I don't wanna hear it and I don't want to hear you," he narrowed his eyes at Tom as he spoke with a sinister tone, his glare directed at right at him.

"Both of you just please stop fighting. I can't take it," I groaned loudly and looked over at them. Sebastian sighed softly and held me closer to him.

"If it will make you happy then we won't say one more word to each other, darling," Sebastian kissed my forehead and gently pulled me closer as he looked out the window.

After a little while we pulled up into his driveway and he got out, handing me to Rob. He gently tied my wrists together with a rope. I noticed Rachel as he tied Tom's wrists together, not caring if he hurt him or not. I tried to kick Rob's feet out from underneath him but he grabbed me and carried me inside in his arms. They set us on Sebastian's bed as he was in a suit and tie.

"Where are you going?" Tom looked him over, raising an eyebrow at him. Sebastian crossed his arms and rolled his eyes at him.

"I'm going to a meeting. You both are staying here while I go. Rachel and Rob will be with you so you don't escape," he narrowed his eyes at us and nodded at the boys. They nodded and Rachel was standing behind Tom and putting tighter ropes around him to make sure he didn't get free and Rob was behind me holding the ropes so I didn't get free.

"Ow. Too fucking tight," Tom growled at him. He rolled his eyes and kept it the same as Sebastian looked at us through the mirror on his vanity.

Sebastian was straightening his tie in the mirror and looking back at us through it. He had a smirk on his lips that I could tell wasn't going to lead to anything good. "Before I go, I'm going to share a secret with you. You, my darling Ella, are supposed to be mine. I was promised the best demon my father had to offer. Your stupid grandfather, from I don't care how many generations back, gave up being a demon for a mortal. Pathetic, I know. But I had been watching you grow and making sure you had grown up to be the perfect wife. That pathetic lowlife who also used to beat you is gone. I made sure of that the day you returned to the vampire. At the mall, it was exactly how I wanted it. You were supposed to press the button on the elevator and I was supposed to save you from the scary things this world had to offer. And you, my little darling, followed my plan like a good girl. It was bat brain here that ruined it. He made you a stupid vampire. He ruined our future together by impregnating you and making you need blood to survive. But once I get your soul you'll be my queen and I'll treat you like so. I know you'll want him around and he'll want to see our children after I make them mine so he'll be our servant and we'll finally get to be together like how things were supposed to be," he glared at Tom and pulled me into his embrace, gently rubbing his thumbs along my swollen belly.

"You'd take my wife and my kids from me? What in the hell have I ever done to you to make you hate me as much as you do?" Tom stared at Sebastian in complete disbelief.

"That. Referring to her as 'wife'. She needs a man who will respect her enough not to get mortal laws involved and someone who will tell her it is not right to get the mortal laws involved in our lives. I don't want those poor children brought up by someone who would do anything like a mortal," Sebastian sneered, glaring at Tom and pulling me close to him.

"Tom marrying me brought us closer together. I like that he did things his way and respected my wishes enough to do things my way also," I snapped at him, trying to pull away from him.

"Hush, my love. You need to just get your rest and sleep," Sebastian softly kissed my forehead. I tried to protest but I couldn't speak since what he did put me to sleep. The last thing I remember was him gently setting me on a soft surface as Tom started yelling at him.