Chapter 7: The Library And Winds Of Change

Ella's POV

Ella's POV

(Smut warning in this chapter)

"I think you're getting the hang of it, baby girl," Tom praised me. He had taught me how to use my fangs to eat and threaten predators away. I was getting good at using my fangs to suck blood and he was going to teach me how to seal the wound after I learned how to eat. The defense part I was lacking in but Tom said most fledglings aren't too great their first few times.

"I'm feeling a bit weak, darlin'. Do you mind letting me feed off of you?" He looked at me, holding me close. I giggled and shook my head no as I pulled off my robe. Ever since I've been back he's fed off me only about three times. He explained that since I'm still a fledgling I need to feed off of him about five to seven times a day. Since he's older he only needs to feed off me a couple times a month. He's like a human though in the aspect of he'll get bored and ask to feed out of boredom instead of hunger.

He sat against the headboard and pulled me into his lap. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he felt with his fangs for the pulse in my neck. A soft moan broke through my lips when he sank his fangs in and started drinking. "I guess that's my cue to keep going," he chuckled, softly kissing the bleeding mess.

After a couple moments I felt long, skinny fingers teasing at the waistband of my panties. Before I could protest his fingers were already rubbing at the sensitive flesh there. I felt a smirk form on his lips and I could tell he was enjoying his dominance. "Don't make a sound," he purred in my ear before he kissed down.

He spread my legs and licked my slit through the thin material of my panties. My back arched as I covered my mouth. A small smirk played at his lips before he attached his lips to my clit once again, sucking and flicking at it. Before long I was gritting my teeth and clenching my fists.

"You're doing better than I thought, Ella. Let's see if you can come without making a sound," he smiled, ramming his fingers into me without warning. That was when a long drawn out moan escaped my lips. He clicked his tongue and got as rough as he could and covered my mouth. My eyes widened as my walls tightened when he hit a certain spot. He kept hitting that spot forcefully and finally I was whimpering and squirming as I climaxed on his fingers.

After we had finished we got cleaned up and went downstairs. I remembered when he slipped the ring onto my finger and I looked down at it. "I thought you said vampires don't get married," I said, still inspecting the ring.

He pulled me close and kissed my forehead softly. "I decided that I would like to learn some of your traditions as I teach you mine. You're going to help me plan our wedding," he smiled, kissing me softly yet passionately. I smiled widely and kissed him back.

After awhile he had me practice baring my teeth at him in defense when a tall blonde man, a tall man with tight curly black hair, and a shorter man with fluffy black hair were led in by a servant. I hid behind Tom as he smiled at each of them.

"Princess, these are a few of my colleagues and overall my best friends. This is Eric Brittingham," he gestured to the blonde, "That is Fred Coury," he pointed at the taller man with the dark hair, "And that is Jeff Labar. They all help me when I need advice or an opinion," Tom chuckled after gesturing to the shortest man with the largest hair.

I waved shyly, not wanting to say anything, as I kept hiding behind Tom. "Aww she's shy. How precious," Eric smiled widely at Tom and I. My cheeks heated up and I hid my face in the crook of Tom's neck.

Tom's POV

After we finished our lessons for the day Ella had gotten bored. I told her a couple days back I had a library so now she was begging me to show her. She was begging again at the moment so I finally gave in and held her hand as I led her in.

"Woah. It looks like the scene from beauty and the beast. I think I'm in love all over again," she stared around, smiling. "You have so many Renaissance pieces. It was my favorite artistic movement," she smiled widely at the art on the walls and looked around some more.

"She's like a kid in a candy store," Eric whispered to me. He was chuckling as we watched her practically dance from shelf to shelf.

"If I knew it'd have this effect on her I would've brought her in here the first day she was here," I chuckled back to him.

He laughed and looked like he was waiting. I heard her gasp when she saw all the paintings I had in gallery in the room linked with the library. "There it is. I think you better go with her," he gently pushed me to the room. I bared my fangs playfully at him and walked into the gallery.

Ella's POV

I smiled up at Tom when I saw a piano in the room after he showed me all his paintings. "Are you looking super adorable in hopes I'll play you something," Tom chuckled as he looked over at me.

I giggled and hugged his waist tightly, still smiling up at him. "If it'll work then yes I am," I giggled cutely. He smiled and sat at the bench, then pulled me into his lap.

"No matter how hard I try I don't think I can say no to my princess," he kissed my forehead and started playing. It was absolutely beautiful. I watched as his long and skinny, pale fingers danced along the keys as if they were moving on nothing but air. The sound the instrument was making was absolutely beautiful. Then he started singing which only added to the beauty of the music. I laid my head on his chest and yawned. My knees were pulled to my chest as I snuggled into him.

"I don't think I've heard that song. That a new one?" Jeff asked as he walked in with Fred and Eric trailing behind him. I smiled and tapped at a couple keys in a playful tone.

"It is. I decided to call it Winds Of Change. I chose a slow one since it's dawn. It's almost bedtime," Tom chuckled, bundling me in a blanket. I snuggled more into him when my stomach growled. He chuckled and hugged me closer. "Hungry, baby?" He smiled down at me. I nodded softly and yawned again.

"Yeah. A little," I murmured softly. He smiled and kissed my cheek as he tugged his shirt off his head and pressed my head toward his neck. I let out a playful growl and pushed my fangs into his neck, finding the vein on my own.

"Stop playing around and eat. It's almost time for you to go to sleep," he gently wrapped a strand of my hair around his finger. I growled again and bit harder, making him let out a soft drawn out moan. He spanked my bum forcefully, causing me to squeak. "We can play tomorrow. Now eat," he said in a strict tone.

I did as told and stopped playing around. As soon as we finished Tom carried me to the living room and sat with the guys on the couch. He was gently rocking me in his arms until I drifted off to sleep.