Chapter 22: Eric Comes To Our Rescue After Tom Makes A Deal

(Smut warning in this chapter)

Ella's POV

A guard threw Tom on the bed with all his force once we got up to Sebastian's room. He grunted with a loud "oof". I gasped and crawled over to him, worried.

"Be easy with him. Careful!" I yelled as Tom struggled to sit up with a grunt. Sebastian ignored me and grabbed his whip, starting to whip him hard across his body.

"Guards, remove her from the room right now. Leave me to deal with him without an emotional little pregnant teenager bothering us," Sebastian looked up at his guards then at me.

"No. Leave me alone! Get off of me!" I yelled as the guards grabbed me and pulled me to a separate room. They shoved me onto a large bed and one smirked at me before slamming the large door and locking it.

Tom's POV

"Listen. I need you to do something for me," I mumbled out, slightly coughing up blood. He picked me up by my hair and threw me on the bed. Man was I tired of people using my hair to pick me up, I have limbs.

"And what could I possibly do for a vampire? I have my dignity. It'd have to be something pretty damn good to do anything for you," he rolled his eyes and looked down at me as he crossed his arms. I pushed myself up with a loud grunt.

"I need you to sleep with my wife. One of the babies is gonna be stillborn and means that the other may die also since Ella's just newly turned. That child will be yours and I'll have mine. I know you're an incubus so it wouldn't be hard to trick her. I also know that you still have some of her soul, making her yours also. She can only have our kids without dying in childbirth," I explained. It was difficult dealing with vampire royalty than if she were a normal vampire.

"Also as an incubus I'll have her writhing in the palm of my hand. Why are you making this deal with me?" He crossed his arms and narrowed his eyes at me. I was still in pain as he looked me over, a hint of curiousity in his eye.

I just ignored that first part, not wanting to say much on it. "Because Ella is so excited about both of these babies, I'm excited about both of them. If one doesn't make it it'll crush her and I hate seeing her upset. It breaks my heart. Do it for her. To keep that beautiful smile on her face as she watches her babies take their first steps or say their first words or even start families of their own one day," I pleaded with him, my own eyes tearing up at the thought of her being upset.

"Pathetic. The next in line king of the vampires is crying," he rolled his eyes. "But I'll do it. I never would wish a tear to come to her beautiful eyes," he tied me to the bed and hit me as hard as he could with a metal pipe, knocking me out cold.

Ella's POV

I was nervously sitting on the bed in my room. I had tried to get out any way I could but I couldn't find an exit. A small gasp escaped my lips until I saw Tom standing there, rushing in and slamming the door. I smiled over at him, giggling excitedly as he ran over to me.

"Tom! He let you go! Are you okay? You don't look hurt at all," I ran over to him, hugging him tightly to me and smothering his cheeks in kisses. He smiled down at me and hugged me close to him also.

"Of course I'm fine, love. Come on let's head over here. I wanna treat you right and give you some lovin'," Tom gently picked me up bridal style and carried me over to the bed. I smiled up at him as he got us undressed and I moaned when he thrusted into me.

"It feels...different. You're not as thick as usual," I looked up at him confused. He grit his teeth and pulled out before slamming back into me as hard as he could, making me cry out loudly. "Oh my fuck, don't be so rough!" I screamed, whimpering after each thrust. That hurt a lot more than usual.

"I'm sorry, darling. Sometimes I guess I don't know my own strength," he murmured in my ear. His thrusts soon went from hurting like hell to feeling like pure heavenly bliss within a matter of seconds. I was just whimpering beneath him, in too much pleasure to do more than wrap my legs tightly around him and hope he doesn't stop. Soon it felt as if he was massaging my clit and I reached my climax, sighing contentedly in complete and utter bliss. "You already finished?" He chuckled, softly kissing my forehead.

"Mhm," was all I could get out. My head was thrown back into the pillows as he continued thrusting to get himself off. By the time he finally did I had already reached my climax twice more. He fell off me and onto the space next to me, panting himself. "What did Sebastian do to you?" I smiled, pulling him close into my arms and holding onto him tightly.

"Let's just say it was something in your best interest," he pulled me close, softly kissing my forehead as I fell into a deep dreamless sleep, still in his arms.

I woke up later to Eric carrying me in his arms as he had Tom slung over his shoulder like a rag doll. "What's going on? Is everything alright?" I looked up at Eric as Fred took Tom. Jeff was keeping watch to help us get to the car.

"Yes, baby doll. This is a rescue," Eric smiled down at me, putting me in the car and holding me as Fred held Tom and I fell asleep on Eric as we drove back to Tom's home.