Chapter 34: Car Wreck

Tom's POV

Tom's POV

"I caught the asshole who hit us. He was drunk," Sebastian walked in with a man behind him. Sebastian's eyes were blood red and he had the scariest expression I'd ever seen him have. I was almost glad Ella wasn't conscious since he'd scare the ever loving hell out of her.

"I had the nurses we called in do scans and X-rays. Somehow her body recuperated enough to get pregnant again. It looked as if she hadn't had kids in two years. She's having twins," I looked up at him. Sebastian's snarl got deeper as he glared at the man. He was even angrier since Ella was pregnant and she'd been in a coma for two weeks now.

"What do you say we do to him? I want him to suffer," Sebastian growled loudly and hissed at the man at his side who he towered over. The man was terrified out of his wits as Sebastian had a grip on his throat.

"Do whatever you want. I'm gonna stay here until she wakes up. I can't lose my princess," I sighed and looked up at him and the man as the temporary nanny we hired walked in holding the twins close.

"The babies will not stop fussing, sir," she looked to Sebastian then down at me. I groaned loudly and shook my head, knowing how they got when Ella wasn't around. Sebastian looked at me curiously, not knowing what to do either.

"Just put them down for their nap please. They'll tire themselves out," I shook my head and looked up at her. She nodded and walked out as Sebastian dragged the man out and slammed the door behind him. I just sighed and brushed Ella's hair out of her face.

Ella's POV

I sat up and looked around. Everything hurt and I had tubes and wires coming from both my arms and my chest. Tom was kneeled next to me and it looked like he was asleep. Sebastian walked in a couple minutes later and I saw that he was covered in blood. He noticed I was awake and ran over to me, kissing me hard and holding me close to him.

"Where are my babies? Are they safe?" I mumbled and looked down at Tom as Sebastian pulled up a chair next to me also and gently rubbed my now slightly swollen belly. I looked at Sebastian with a confused stare since I wasn't this big last I remembered.

"One is a demon and the other is a vampire so they healed surprisingly fast. You on the other hand took some damage. They're with a nanny until you're back in good shape," Sebastian gently brushed my hair back and looked down at me with a frown.

"I'm fine. I wanna see them," I softly kissed his forehead and hugged him tightly to me. I didn't much care about me as long as they were okay. Sebastian whistled loudly and a woman came running in with my babies in her arms. They both saw me and let out excited squeals. I guess I was out longer than they liked.

"How are you feeling, love?" Sebastian looked at me as I noticed Tom sleeping at my bedside. I thought it was adorable they were both so concerned about me. I pulled Sebastian close, smiling at him.

"I feel fine, darling. I'm achy but I've been worse," I smiled with a chuckle as the lady handed me my babies and walked out of the room to give us our privacy. I saw him get a soft smile as he chuckled and kissed my cheek softly.

"Good. I'm glad you're feeling okay. Don't feed the twins any breast milk. They had to give you morphine and I don't want the kids to have any of that in their bodies," he looked at me and nodded.

"Okay, hon," I smiled at him softly and kissed his nose. "So when is Tom gonna wake up? I'm absolutely starving," I looked over at Sebastian and faked a cute pout.

"Well with two growing little bodies in you I imagine you are pretty hungry. We had to feed you synthetic blood since Tom's wasn't cutting it for you while you were out," he gave me a playful smirk as he put a hand on my swollen belly and gently rubbed.

"I'm just glad to be here," I put my hand on his as he was rubbing my swollen belly. "Can you make the twins older? Like a year and a half?" I smiled at him cutely and kissed his nose. I wanted the baby to be a little bit younger than the twins.

"Of course I can, love," he kissed me hard and made Elle and Baz a year old like I'd asked him to. "They're not weaned but they sometimes eat big kid food," he whispered in my ear as Elle crawled toward me and gave me a wet, slobbery kiss on my cheek.

I flicked Tom's ear and he started growling until he heard my playful giggle. Then his head shot up and he crawled into bed next to me. Our bed was huge to fit three adults and two kids so both boys were holding me close as the twins snuggled into my chest.

"I asked Sebastian to make them a bit older for me since I wanted them to be a little bit older than the new baby. But I'm starving," I grabbed a piece of his hair and started twirling it on my finger as I smiled down at him.

"Oh say no more, baby girl," Tom smiled and pulled me into his lap as carefully as he could. I grunted because I was sore from the accident but he pulled me to him, managing not to rip one of the many tubes out of me and he pulled me to his neck to feed. I bit into his neck with my fangs and he let out a soft groan as he threw his head back.

After I started drinking I felt a million times better and I felt stronger also. I guess I just needed him to feel stronger again. My bones were mending themselves inside my body and I felt my hunger die down. After I felt better I fell back asleep on Tom and slept for the rest of the night.