Chapter 15: In The Demons Lair And A Discovery

Ella's POV

Ella's POV

Sebastian acted more overprotective than Tom ever could have and it made me miss Tom more than anything. I had been locked in my room, refusing to come out.

I eventually decided to go to the fortune teller of the mansion since a few maids had told me she was amazing and she sat me at her table. I figured I wasn't gonna do anything sitting in my room so I may as well go see her. "Do you want me to read your fortune?" She looked at me. I thought it over and nodded sitting at her table.

"Sebastian won't find out whatever you tell me, right?" I looked at her, nervously. She laughed and grabbed my hand, gently examining it.

"No he won't, sweetheart. Now, I see you miss someone very dear and close to you," she kept reading, her eyes closed. "Ah. I see now. Your lover, the one you devoted your life to and in return he seeded your womb," she smiled softly, looking my hand over.

"Woah. Woah, wait. What? Seeded womb? I'm pregnant, really? How far along?" I smiled widely at her. She read my hand again for confirmation to be sure and nodded, "What will Sebastian do if he finds out?" I bit my lip.

"Darling, relax. He won't find out and your husband will come back to you soon. I see you're a few weeks along already. Now go back to the master of the house. He's waiting on you for breakfast," she smiled reassuringly at me as I made my way back to the dining room.

"Ah, perfection returns," Sebastian smiled widely when I walked into the dining room. I ignored him and walked to my spot at the table.

"It might help if you tell her about yourself," I heard the maid whisper in his ear. I sat back not caring what he had to say nor what he did. When I looked over I let out a silent groan as I saw him sitting in the seat next to me.

"Darling, I wanted to tell you that I'm head of the mafia around here. I saw you and I just had to have you," he smiled, pulling me close. I grunted and pulled away, ignoring him, and eating my food once it was set on my placemat. "I'm a demon also. One of the most powerful ones," he grabbed my chin and made me look at him.

"Let go of me," I pulled away and continued eating. It wouldn't make me full but I could preoccupy myself and avoid Sebastian if I did. He grunted and walked back to his seat as I continued pushing food around my plate.

Tom's POV

"Why do I keep losing her? Am I doing something wrong?" I slammed my hand down on the dark oak desk, splitting it in half down the middle. I had been pacing in my office and refusing to leave all day ever since the demon took Ella.