Chapter 39: You Aren't Mine And I Was Never Yours

(Smut warning in this chapter)

Tom's POV

A few years had passed and like Mick had told us, we had five kids. The triplets were two boys and a girl. I had a boy and Sebastian had a son and a daughter. For the first few months every time Ella looked at them she'd burst into tears since they looked so much like him.

We'd named them Jagger Phillip and Sebastana Rachael. I let her pick out my son's name and she'd named him Thomas James. Today was Elle and Baz's birthday. They were four and we were setting up for a party. It was just going to be Mick, Eddie, Alex, Jeff, Eric, Fred, Ella, and I. Sebastian's guys had left a couple days after he died.

"You ready?" Ella walked downstairs and smiled at me. The twins were in their new winter coats we had bought them and Ella had swaddled the triplets in blankets since it was usually freezing this time of year.

"I am. Let's go, babe," I kissed her cheek and looped my arm around hers as we both pushed a stroller out to the car. She had the one with Elle and Baz in it and I had the stroller with Thomas, Jagger, and Anna.

Ella's POV

Tom and I were walking with the children through the super market when I saw a man and a woman walking by. Tears formed in my eyes when I realized it was Sebastian.

"Sebastian! Oh my god!" I ran to him and jumped into his arms, kissing him hard. "I missed you so much. Anna and Jagger can finally meet their daddy," I smiled, kissing him again.

"Ella, get off of me. I have a mate and a kid of my own about to be born and you have your own mate and children," Sebastian shoved me off disgustedly. All that remained from his once lovestruck gaze was a look of pure disdain.

"Well, at least come see your kids. They've been wanting to meet their father," Tom walked over, holding both the kid's hands. Sebastian smiled and picked Anna and Jagger up as Baz ran over and hugged his legs tightly.

"What happened to you being mine? You have half of my soul," I glared at the woman next to Sebastian. She faked a pout and hid behind him. He wrapped an arm around her and held her close to him, softly kissing her forehead.

"The only way you'd ever do anything with me was when I was fucking you with Tom in the room. You wouldn't ever be without him but you'd be without me so I'm giving you what you want and I'm leaving you alone," he glared back at me.

"Come on, guys. Let's head back home. Baz and Elle both have a birthday party today and we want everything set up for when the guests come," I took their hands and carried them away, pissed. "Oh and that little baby in your 'mate's' womb is Axl's. You're probably gonna see a little redhead running around," I looked her over before setting all the kids back in the basket.

We got everything we needed and went back home to set up for the twins party. I was hanging up streamers when Tom kicked out the ladder from beneath me and caught me bridal style in his arms. He pressed his lips to mine and smiled softly down at me, knowing I was okay with his stunts as long as he nor the children got hurt when he did that sort of stuff with us.

"I know you grew to love him but if he was going to do that to you he isn't worth it," he softly kissed me again and held me close. I wrapped my arms around his waist and rested my head against his chest.

"He has half my soul, Tom. I'll never get over him. It's the same with you. I'll never get over you because you were the one who made me a vampire," I sniffled and snuggled into him.

"Let's have another baby, darling. Let's try right now," he smiled down at me softly, brushing a strand of hair behind my ear.

"What about the kids? And their party? We have too many as is," I sniffled, looking up at him. He wrapped an arm around my waist, pulling me close to him, and softly brushed a strand of hair behind my ear.

"We'll be quick and your family is here. They'll watch them. I'll help take care of him or her like I do with the other five. Go tell your dad you still have to get a few things to get done and come upstairs, baby," he kissed me for a few seconds and pulled away, leaving me wanting more.

I was in a daze as I walked downstairs and told my dad and brothers that Tom and I would be done in about thirty minutes. I told them we still had some getting ready to do since both of us weren't dressed properly. I walked back into our room and saw him naked on the bed. "My oh my you are eager," I laughed and kissed him hard as I fell onto him as he pulled me to him and kiss me hard, shoving his tongue through my lips.

He pulled off my panties and threw them into his pile of clothes then sniffed my neck before biting into me. "Your hormones are wild, babe. You're ovulating again," he panted deeply in my ear before he thrusted into me and went back to drinking from my neck.

His necklaces that he never took off were cold on my bare chest. All of my senses were heightened so everything was more intense. I gasped softly and pulled his hair hard, making him thrust harder so the bedpost hit the wall.

"Keep it down. You're gonna make everything we're doing something," I gasped and grabbed the sheets in my fists, arching my back hard so I shoved my chest up into his.

"What do you mean? We are doing it," Tom rolled his eyes and planted his lips hard on mine and kissed me. I breathed hard into him and groaned as he forced his tongue through my lips and ran his hands through my hair.

"You know what I mean. I don't want them to know what we're doing," I groaned and wrapped my legs tightly around his waist as I bit my lip and pulled my lips from his, biting his neck.

After a couple more minutes we both climaxed and he sat up, pulling me close to his chest and holding me to him. "God I love you," he breathed in deeply and smiled down at me widely and kissing me hard and holding me tightly to him.

"I love you too," I kissed him hard and smiled at him. "Now come on. The kids have a party we gotta get to," I kissed him harder once more and stood up to go to the closest to go get into an outfit.