2

Chapter: 2

Third Person's pov

"Kookie, why don't you want to play with me? You always play with me before?" Taehyung ask Jungkook, while pouting. Jungkook just rolled his eyes at his annoying hyung before answering.

"Because you're too annoying hyung. And I only played with you before is because you're close with Jimin hyung." Jungkook answered at his hyung. That made Taehyung pout more.

"But Jungkook! Let's just play one more time!" Taehyung pleaded the younger.

"Stop acting so immature hyung! You're too annoying! Can't you understand that I don't want to play with you?! Grow up hyung!" Jungkook shouted at his hyung.

He pushed Taehyung harshly out of his way and went to Jimin's room.

Taehyung just stood there on that spot while crying.

"Why are you crying Taehyung?" Taehyung was startled to hear his Suga hyung's voice.

He look at his hyung with a puffy eyes and hugged him.

"Yoongi hyung! Jungkook keep saying mean things to me!" Taehyung said, while crying on Suga's shoulder.

Suga just hugged the younger back, calming him down.

The two of them stood there for a few moments, and Taehyung suddenly snore.

That made Suga realize that the younger was already fast asleep.

He went to Taehyung's room and Suga placed Taehyung quietly at the younger's bed. Trying not to wake him up.

Suga look at the sleeping boy on the bed. He clenched his fist at the thought of Jungkook disrescpecting his hyung again.

"I thought they were best friends." Suga said to himself. He exits the room and went to his own room to also sleep

*-*-*

Three hours has passed. It is now 4:27 on the afternoon. Taehyung is already awake from the slumber cause by his crying.

He went out of his room to find Jungkook.

He want to say sorry to the younger for annoying him. He didn't meant to do it.

He just really want to play with him, since it's been awhile since they played together.

He went to the others room but Jungkook was not there.

Jimin's room is the only one left.

He was about to enter Jimin's room when he heard Jungkook's voice.

"Jimin hyung?" Jungkook said.

"What is it Kookie?" Jimin ask sweetly at the younger.

"I-I love you hyung." Jungkook nervously said at Jimin.

That made Taehyung's heart shattered into tiny million pieces.

He stayed there even though his tears are already threatening to falls.

He just wants to hear his Jimin hyung's reply.

"I love you too, Kookie." Jimin replied. The two of them shared a passionate kiss.

Taehyung quickly turned his back and went back to his room, wiping his tears.

"It's ironic, how our heart can still get hurt by something we've been expecting."