33

A/N: So, I read some comments from thelast chapter and I'm sure that I've disappointed many of you and I'm really sorry for that. I actually am also disappointed at myself for not being able to do what i said. This year has also not been great for me, I've lost some people that were very close to my heart. And last week i just lost my phone and I can't help to blame myself for being irresponsible and stupid. I hope you'll still continue to support me and my story no matter what happens. Thank you and I love you!

Third person's pov

"That's how much I love you Tae. Do you feel the same way?" Yoongi asked Taehyung who was blushing. Yoongi smirked at the quiet Taehyung in front of him.

"Well I guess you do love me too because I think you enjoyed the kiss." Yoongi said while smirking. Taehyung then punched his chest because he's getting embarrassed.

"Stop teasing me hyung!" Taehyung exclaimed. "I'll stop if you tell me what you feel for me and if you already forgive me." Yoongi said. Taehyung freed himself out of Yoongi's grasp. "You already know what my answer to that hyung!" Taehyung shyly exclaimed and shyly left Yoongi alone in the dining area.

- - - - - - -

"Where are you taking me hyung?" Taehyung asked while sitting beside Seokjin in their car. "You'll find out soon, Tae. So just behave." Taehyung groaned at the older's response because that has been going on for a couple of hours.

Today is Taehyung and Yoongi's first year of being together and Taehyung has been waiting for this day to finally arrive. But he was very disappointed when he heard no greeting from Yoongi, as a matter of fact he didn't even see the older since the morning.

But still Taehyung knows where this is going.

"Really, hyung a beach? Why are we here?" Taehyung asked, pretending to be confused. "Don't you want to chill? Come on, it's already night time we got to go to our cottage." Seokjin said and walked quickly.

Taehyung can't help but to smile because he knows that this is probably Yoongi's surprise for him. He just can't wait to see the older so he started walking but he noticed that he had lost Seokjin.

And as he was walking he noticed rose petals creating a path for him to follow and so he did follow it. And he can feel like he is getting nearer becausehe can hear a background music playing.

He fastened his pace and when he reached the last petal, he looked around and he saw his members and Yoongi smiling at him from ear to ear. There was a large banner behind them saying "Happy 1st Anniversary, Love!". The place was surrounded by colorful lights for a better ambiance. Then the members suddenly started singing Mikrokosmos. And Taehyung can't help but to get teary eyed even though he expected something like this to happen.

He slowly walked toward Yoongi and when he was already face to face with the older, he didn't hesitate to pull the older for a tight hug.

"Did you like my surprise, love?" Yoongi asked sweetly as he wiped the tears thaw is flowing through taehyung' s cheeks. Taehyung nodded his head. "I actually expected something like this to happen, but still i just can't help being emotional because it has finally been a year of being together." Taehyung said.

"Aww don't worry, love. You'll be expecting more in the future." Yoongi said while smiling sweetly at Taehyung.

The two of them danced slowly to the music.

How can this night looks so beautiful
Not because of those stars or light.
It's because of us.
You got me, i look at you and i dream.
I got you in the nights that are like pitch darkness
We see each other's light
We were saying the same things
You got me, i look at you
And i dream
The starlight that shines more in the darkness
The deeper the nights, the brighter it shines

"We've encountered many challenges in our relationship and we've managed to pass them together, and I hope until the end we'll still be the same." Yoongi said simcerely and Taehyung smiled at this.

The city's light, the city's star
I reminisced the night sky, i used to look up as a kid
Right here in this place full of people's light, people's stars,
We shinin

"You know hyung, in our journey towards our relationship, I realized that change really is inevitable. Because looking back at all those things that we've done in the past up to this moment, everything has really changed."

You got me, I look at you and I take a breathe
I got you, in the nights that are like pitch darkness

"And although, our feelings might still change in the future, I hope this moment will stay in our hearts forever. I hope we'll never forget how we felt each other's love." Taehyung uttered, getting teary eyed and emotional.

Shine, dream, smile, oh let us light up the night
We'll shine as we are

"I love you."

We'll shine in our way tonight

"I love you too."

And as the song draw towards the end, their lips touched, signifying their promise to each other.

That no matter what happens, even if they never last until the end, they'll never forget how they love each other.

          - - - - - - - END - - - - - - -

A/N: So this is the end guys, I hope you enjoyed the book even though I'm always updating late. Please vote and comment if you liked the book! Thank you!